Chapter 38: James Bond

Scarlett

Let's just say that our little fun moment inside the car made us late, Wes keeps calling me telling to stop fucking Mason brains out. I only retorted that he had no brain, making me gain a flick on the side of my head.

Parking on the mansion that was once my parents second home, I fix my ponytail. "Look at me." Mason says and I do.

His thumb brushes on the side of my lip, and he pecks them after. "You had lipstick out of place." I smile at him in thanks.

He opens the door for me, extending his hand out for me to grab it. "Wait, I forgot the heels." I groan seating back. He sighs and crunches down, grabbing my feet and heels.

I look at him in shock as he puts it on.

"Thank you." I smile and as he gets himself up I grab his neck pulling him to a quick kiss. He winks at me and grabs my hand pulling me up.

Going to the entrance of the white mansion, Mason hand is way too down on my back. I slap it away making he slide it down further.

Slapping it again, he takes it, but I yelp when he slaps my ass, grabbing it.  "Better?" He whispers on my ear and I glare at him. He just smirks trailing his hand to my back again.

Idiot.

"Maze! Hi!" Octavia smiles at me, and I sense confusion from Mason. "Hi!" I hug her, whispering her happy birthday. "Oh, and you are..." She trails looking at Mason.

"Matteo. Mason Matteo." He smiles at her shaking her hand.

Bond. James Bond.

They both look at me frowning. "Did I say that out loud?" They nod, I smile sheepish.

Oops. But it reassembled it.

"Anyways... You're the Matteo. Nice to meet you." Octavia smiles and he nods. "Likewise."

The man has manners, you would thought the way he was grabbing my throat and slamming onto me twenty minutes ago, he didn't have it on him.

Octavia says for us to enter the huge living room, and make ourselves comfortable. "Why did she called you Maze?" He leans down to whisper on my ear.

Even in heels he's taller.

"Lots of people thought I was dead, Xander made it stay that way because of Yaakov. So everyone here knows me by Mazikeen since I never used it, only Scarlett Black." He nods and I see Wes brown hair.

Grinning he looks at me, approaching us. "Well, well if it isn't Mason Matteo."

"Gee, thanks. Hello to you too." I snort rolling my eyes. Mason smirks. Even Wes is shorter than him.

"Shut up, you haven't even told me if he was hot." Wes whines.

"You can see for yourself now."

"I'm married, but...you should keep him." Wes looks him up and down before turning his eyes to me. "Sure. In the basement." I retort sarcastically.

"Kinky, damn." Mason mutters and I nudge his arm with my shoulder.

"Well anyways. I'm Wesley Parker, brother of Mazikeen Parker, unfortunately." Hr smirks at Mason as they shake hands.

No James Bond line, now?

My fake ID says the information Wes just told Mason though.

"Mase, hm... there's a problem." Wes says lowly and I frown. "You know that guy that wanted to pair up with our restaurant?"

"Yeah. What about it?" I say grabbing the champagne cup he took from the waitress for us both.

"He's here. And asking for you."

"Why? We told him no."

"He has the hots for you. Glad you brought the Italian Mafia boss." He pats my shoulder and I groan. "He's so annoying!" I whine.

"And way cocky, thinking he has boats of money."

"Little if he knew." I smirk at Wes, sipping on my cup, making Wes chuckle.

I have way more money than that guy.

"Shit, he's coming. I'm leaving. Matteo, punch him if you want." With that he leaves.

Well, fucking thank you.

"Mazikeen Parker." You could hear the smirk on the guys voice. Mason and I turn around.

He smirks eyeing me up and down. I feel Mason arm go around my waist pulling me closer. "Her eyes are on her face, fella." Mason almost growls, glaring at him.

"I'm Devin Jackson. Sure you've heard. And you are?" Hr asks to Mason.

And Mason is still taller!  It's not like he's a giant but 6'3 for sure. That's a giant.

"Mason Matteo." The guy face fills with recognition. "I've heard of your hotels and clubs, we should pair up."

"I don't need your money." Mason says looking ahead, sipping his drink.

"Well, Mazikeen have you though about my deal?"

"Yep. The answer is the same. Now if you excuse us, David."

"It's Devin." I nod, and walk away grabbing Mason hand.

"Piece of shit."

"Annoying ass." Me and Mason say at the same time, making us laugh.

"Mazie!" I hear a small excited voice and instantly grin turning around.

Victoria. Always with her flowers dresses and ponytail.

"Hi Vic!" I go down and pick her up. Victoria is five years old, and it's daughter of a friend of Wes.

"Why aren't you home now?" She pouts and I pop her nose. "I've been busy."

"Oh. Is he your boyfriend?" She whispers but points at Mason giving away. Mason chuckles, and approaches us, a gentle smile on his face. "I'm Mason."

"Vi- hm... Vic. I can't say the name well yet." She scrunchs her nose up, making Mason and I smile at her.

She's so cute!

Glad he avoided the subject, because I don't know what we are either. Fuck buddies would be the term but we both know it's not just that.

"Can he pick me up? He seems comfy." I laugh along with Mason and he extends his arms out, to pick her up. The way he gently puts her on his side, his hands down her legs interlaced together makes me smile.

He's so gentle.

"I like your eyes." Vic says to him and he frowns. "I prefer yours, want to switch?"

"I can't." Vic pouts and Mason gasps widening his dark eyes. "Why not?"

"They're glued." We laugh softly at that. So innocent.

"Oh man. I really wanted yours." He pouts and Vic shrugs. "Yours are pretty too. Aren't they, Mazie?"

I look at them obviously knowing my answer since the first day I met him. "Sure are." Mason dimple smiles at me, winking.

We continue to talk with Victoria, and my heart melts so many times at how good he his with kids, and lefts his whole gentle and playful side out.

It's fascinating, really.