Chapter 19

Once I arrived home, I was practically exhausted. After doing my regular checkup on my security, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

At a little past midnight, I woke up again sweating and my bed sheets were damp and sticking together. I looked around me, panting. That.. that dream.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my sheets and my sweaty face. That'll leave some serious acne. Yay. More to worry about. My face is ugly enough. Why is my life such as mess? Thoughts swirled around my head as I washed the sweat and cleaned my sheets.

Since I wouldn't be able to sleep, I decided to take a walk. It was almost one in the morning so I highly doubt anyone would be out.

I took the elevator since I wasn't in the mood to jump from my window. I walked out of the door and took a deep breath as the cold wind hit my face. I wasn't wearing much but the cold didn't bother me. I walked down my street, going wherever my feet were leading me.

Meanwhile, my head was full of clouds.

Amnesia? Friends? Family?

Love?

It was a joke, wasn't it?

My father, the CEO of the Songli Group, heartless father, past drug and alcohol addict, loved me?

Ha. What a joke.

I'm surprised, though.

They were pretty original with the amnesia (not really but i have serious writers block). Not so much with the love and the friends and the family...

I gulped, my eyes filling with tears. I never got the chance to have that. I thought back to my nightmare. It was a dream I had as a foolish kid.

Slowly, I let my unconscious take over.

It was my birthday and everyone was there. My father, happy and cheering for me, my step-mother crying with joy, and my servants were clapping loudly.

That was my worst nightmare. Well, I haven't finished. This time, it was different. There, in between me and my parents were my step-siblings who were jumping up and down in happiness. They sat in the chairs that have always been empty. I never thought about why there were so many empty spaces. Who else was meant to be there?

They looked so young and happy.

Then that's when the nightmare began. Suddenly, just as I blowing out the candle, a female face appeared. A beautiful woman was in front of me. Her eyes, just like mine.

My mother.

A/N:

I legit almost forgot about this because I was busy being a weeb but this piece of rubbish finally has another short chapter. I don't know why but I keep on making more and more short chapters. 

Anyways..... 

BYE.