Thunder, Family and a Purpose

Present Day; Earth Land

Over the last five or six years, Natsu and Electra had joined and trained with Fairy Tail but they had no success in finding their father Igneel, but they didn't lose hope that they would at some point. Until then, they would keep searching, training and fighting. Taking on as many guild jobs as they could for the experience and to travel all over the reachable places in Earth Land, on the off chance that they would find a clue or hear a whisper of Igneel or any of the other dragon's whereabouts. Although they couldn't find their father, they weren't completely alone; they still had each other and had made many close friends, a large family of sorts, in the members of the infamous Fairy Tail guild.

"Hahaha Look! Ice Princess lost her clothes again!" The pink haired teenage Natsu called across the tavern, while clutching his side and bent over howling in obnoxious laughter.

"Stop calling me that Flame Brain! Wait?! Huh, my clothes? What happened? Ugh not again!"

"Hahahaha! You're such a perverted popsicle Gray!"

"That's it, Natsu! Fight me dragon breath!"

"Ooohhh yeaahhh I'm all fired up now!"

"Wait! I want to play too! Hehe!" Called the young silver-eyed adolescent, Electra, as she skipped across the wooden flooring to the brawling match between Gray and Natsu, crouching down and ready to pile on top of the pair rolling around on the guildhall.

"Oh yeah El, you're on my team!"

"Hey! What about me?!"

"Watch your flames! I just got new tables!" Reprimanded and stern looking Mirajane from behind the bar.

And so a regular insane morning at the Fairy Tail guild commenced in earnest; the two Dragneel siblings and Gray Fullbuster scrapping, Natsu's Exceed 'Happy' playing the role of referee, the S-class mage 'Erza Scarlet' enjoying her strawberry cake at the bar but waiting on standby until it goes too far and she has to step in, the air dragon slayer 'Wendy Marvell' and the celestial spirit mage 'Lucy Heartfilia' sat discussing their latest job whilst Lucy glares judgementally at the trio fighting. As occurs most times, the fighting flew out of hand and turned into an all-out guild brawl, with furniture thrown or destroyed and people getting themselves injured, Erza only stepped in and dealt with the guilty party when someone threw a chair and it knocked her cake to the floor. The atmosphere changed so drastically and everyone in the hall stopped what they were doing immediately out of fear of what Erza would do. As usual, she scolded everyone and put them to work in getting the guildhall back to what it was; after first beating the three boys and lecturing Electra, she was always softer on Ella, thinking of her as a cute little sister that needed protecting in her eyes, unlike like her troublesome older brother.

"Elllaaaaa...come on lets go and look for another job!"

"But we just got back from the last one Natsu!"

"Oh come on Lucy, we've rested enough after our last job. And don't you need the money for your rent at the end of this month anyway?"

"Hehe wait for me Natssuu...I get to choose the job this time."

The same time; Assiah

"What are you going to do brother? Just give him to father."

"This isn't the time to joke around Amaimon, young Mr Okumura came into his powers earlier than we'd hoped."

The 15-year-old adoptive son of Father Shiro Fujimoto and fraternal twin, Rin Okumura, has had his whole world and reality turned upside down. He was a young orphaned boy that was bullied his whole life because of his aggressive tendencies and being called a 'demon' by children and adults alike. Nonetheless he was fortunate to have a wonderfully caring younger twin brother, Yukio Okumura, smart and shy and as different from Rin as one could get, but he loved him dearly and would protect him with his life if need be. He also had a devoted adoptive father that gave him everything he could ever want; a family, a home, love, and being accepted for who he was. Life was coasting by for him uneventfully but contentedly, until he was attacked by a demon, unlocked his latent powers in the form of blue flames, had his origins of his birth revealed to him and had to watch his dad being possessed and die at the hands of his biological father, the King of Demons, Satan.