Electra

Location: True Cross Town, Assiah

Uuuggghhh what just happened? I ache all over. My head feels woozy, just like Natsu after a train ride. Haha.

Hmmm...it looks like I woke up in a town of some kind. So different to anything in Fiore. Where in Earth Land am I? Maybe I can find someone that can give me directions back to Fiore. I hope brother and the rest of the team are ok after I got pulled away. Actually maybe I ought to find medical supplies first, the would on my arm keeps dripping all over my clothes; its going to get irritatingly sticky when it starts to clot.

I must have been asleep longer than I thought, I was pulled away whilst the sun was still high in the sky and blazing down on us during battle, but now only dark azure blue and silvery stars glitter the sky. Many market stalls and shops appear to be closed and there aren't many people walking the streets; perhaps I need to wait until morning before I can ask for help. I will just find a large tree somewhere in the open and away from this town to sleep under until sunrise.

The drop in adrenaline and the strain of post battle and wound exhaustion started to drain on myself and my magic more noticeably as time passed. I just found myself the perfect large oak tree to rest under before I fell to my knees and had to crawl to the base of the tree. My eyelids fluttered closed and my body relaxed into much needed restful sleep. However, my much-needed calming nap was abruptly disturbed by a loud individual making his way over to where I laid.

"My, my, young miss. You are far more aesthetically pleasing that I expected you to be. Almost ordinarily looking, except for your striking hair of course."

I strained my tired eyes open as I took in the annoying stranger disturbing my sleep. I started at his shoes and trailed my eyes before they reached his tall hat upon his head. Huh. Was an unusual fella. Not the weirdest dressed guy I've ever seen but still seems a little over the top. Are those fangs? And pointed ears? Mmm must have had a spell go bad. He's bothered me but I sense no ill intent from him right now so I'm sure he won't harm me. If he tries I'll burn him into a crisp anyway.

"Am I on your property? I'm sorry if I am sir, but I just need to rest and replenish my magic to heal. I'll move on by morning if that's alright?"

"Mmm how polite you are. At least you understand me and speak my language too. We actually have much to discuss. I can provide you with a place to wash and rest for the night, and then we can take it from there."

"I'm not sure. I don't think we have anything to discuss. I don't who you are, and I'm fine right where I am, thank you."

"Well I am sure you are hungry too; I can feed you and perhaps when can talk over a nice hot cup of tea?!"

"Hmm food? Yeah I am hungry, okay then I will take you up on that offer of yours for the night, but that is all. I need to get back to my brother and guild."

"Very good. Hold on to your stomach then. Einer. Zwei. Drei."

We became shrouded in a cloud of pink fluffy smoke; once cleared were appeared to be inside a large country manor. He turns to me a removes his top hat before bending over at the waist in a dramatic flair.

"Welcome to my humble abode, Miss..."

"Oh it's Electra Dragneel."

"Ah I see, very interesting name. My name is Sir Mephisto Pheles. I am also known as Johann Faust when working with humans."

"Humans? What do you mean?"

"That will be a long conversation I believe. Perhaps you would like to rest and freshen up first?"

"No way clown dude. You can't say something crazy like that and not expect me to need to know all the facts."

"Very well miss Dragneel, take a seat."

The darkened night turned into a glowing early morning. The hours flew by as he explained the situation that I had found myself in. At lot of bizarre things happen to us in Fairy Tail regularly, but this has never happened before. So apparently I have been caught in the crosshairs of a multi-dimensional summoning; combined with my unique powers and upbringing and a fateful necessity, I have found myself thrown across dimensions into a world called Assiah. In this realm they are segregated; humans, exorcists and other magical specialisms, and demons and others like their kind. Oh and demon kings are a thing here too, this Mephisto joking being one of them, not the strangest thing I've seen or experienced I suppose. Then there is Gehenna; apparently this is the demon realm where Satan himself rules over all demonic inhabitants. Satan?! It's insane.

"Ok I can smell you aren't lying, so that's something at least. But I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around it all, I'm going to need to sleep on it. But what has all of this got to do with me?"

"Well I am not entirely sure why you specifically, or what intentions the other summoners had. But personally I was trying to summon a powerful and trustworthy being that could partner with young Rin Okumura; be his ally in battle, protector and friend, to help him with his powers and to fulfil his purpose."

"No pressure, jeez. But I don't think I'm the right person for the job, I'm still learning and training myself, by brother and friends have been helping me. And what would that purpose of his be?"

"Well I am sure destiny speaks for itself my dear, you are here and no one else. You were the one summoned. As for his purpose...well...that will unfold over time, it cannot be divulged yet. But it involves balance, he will be a saviour.

But enough of that for now, what about you miss Dragneel? What are you? You mentioned your guild earlier, what is that?"

"Ah well I am a Fire Dragon slayer of sorts, with slightly adapted abilities. I am also a proud mage of the Fairy Tail guild, also a type of family to misfits. This is my guild mark." I turned around and lifted my top, exposing the skin on my upper back and between my shoulder blades; where my silver, black and red Fairy Tail magical tattoo mark sat. Mephisto quietly hummed with intrigued interest, whilst he stroked his small beard.

"I see. Very interesting. And what about that mark, what does that signify?" He gestures towards the inside of my lower arm, where

"Huuhh?! What is that? I never had that before! What does it mean? Is that a sword?"

"Well I'm not entirely sure. That's the Kouma Sword in the centre, so it obviously relates to Mr Okumura. Perhaps a bonding mark..."

"Well as exciting as this is, you said I could eat, wash and sleep. I want to do that now."

"Of course miss Dragneel, follow me."

Whilst Electra almost slept the following day away; resting her injured body, replenishing her magic and healing her wounds, as well as trying to process this ridiculous scenario she has found herself in, the hybrid demon prince himself was attending his classes, and sleeping through them, before his cram school classes later on this afternoon. His days had been difficult in the past, filled with bullying and living with an unknown piece of his soul missing. Since attending True Cross Academy he has started to understand and see his brother, Yukio, more often and learning more about his identity and purpose; although he still has a long way to go in accepting it. He is still avoided, scrutinised and judged by many, not completely accepted or settled in yet and making friends slowly. He feels alone but determined; positive and still full of life despite the darkness clouding his inner self and thoughts.