Punishment

Elena:-

God, his smirk. I was noticeably turned on, regarding of the situation I was in. "Focus Elena, focus", I mentally slapped myself. I came back from the day dreaming and thought he was just messing up with me. But his whole demeanor seems to tell me otherwise.

I was annoyed like hell. Who he thinks of himself?? He will punish me for the thing I haven't done. "You know what, fuck you. I am going and you can not keep me here against my will, did you get that?"

He stared at me and then laughed and laughed like a maniac. " And, you think you can go out from here without my approval, that is funny.", he said between his laughs.

"And who do you think you are to stop me?" I said tried sounding brave but I was trembling within, afraid of what might he would do to me.

He pinned me with his gaze, his eyes were a shade darker. Now really is the time to be afraid. I was feeling anxious and suffocated, his gaze was that intense. Then he stretched out his hand and took a strand of hairs that were falling on my face, he put them behind my ears with the help of his fingers, "I am the one you never want to mess with", he whispered low in my ears.

Shit, my eyes were shut due to the fact that he was so close to me, I can feel the heat emitting from his body, his masculine scent, I was about to fall when his body react quickly and his strong arms reached out to me to push me closer. That was quick, I thought.

"Just remember, you can't escape me. So, it will be better for you to stop entertaining your thoughts, and if you ever tried you will regret your decision." He was dead serious and my heart began to beat rapidly. "Did you get that?" I nodded my head. He jerked my forearm, "Answer, when I ask you something", he seemed to be annoyed. "Yes, I got it.", a fresh stream of tears ran down from my eyes.

"Don't worry babygirl, everything is going to be alright." he swiped his thumb on my cheeks. "But how, when he is the reason of my tears. I wish William could find me.

He broke my train of thoughts when he practically dragged me over to the desk lying in the corner. He pressed my face on the desk forcefully. I was panicking over the idea of being punished by a total stranger and with the fact that he is dangerous. His one hand on my head and other was busy in tieing my hands. When he was all done, he crouched down to my legs and start sliding my jeans till my ankles.

"Noo...", I screamed and started writhing under his hand which was now on my back. "Please, no.... leave me, you motherfucker", and as soon as the words got out of my mouth, I felt a stinging pain on my ass cheeks. "Did he just spank me?", I couldn't get any time to comprehend my situation and I felt another hit on my ass. I was crying, screaming but all went to his deaf ears. "Babygirl, if you don't want to get in more trouble than just keep your mouth shut or else it will get worse", I sniffed tried to muffle my cries, it was painful and humiliating.

As if it was not enough he hooked his fingers in my dark blue underwear and slide it down. I tried to cover my pussy by closing my thighs tightly. I was totally exposed to him. His hand came in contact with my skin but this time he was softly grazing my legs. My breath got hitched, I felt aroused. I felt embarrassed for my actions, "shit, please stop." I said softly, I don't want to let him know the effect his touch caused to me. He halted right then and there.

"You seem to enjoy it babygirl, don't you?", he said huskily. " God his voice.... I really seemed to enjoy his touch, but I shouldn't. Please let me leave, I am sorry for what i've done, please let me go now", I begged him.

" Tkk, tkk... You don't seem to understand, do you?, you can't leave,
                  You Are Mine, you get that?", I was numb by his revelation, I have got stuck here, and there is no way escaping from here. I looked at him with horrified expression on my face, but his expression was of amusement.

He then pulled me to him by gripping my hairs, it felt like he will tear them apart from my scalp and then he claimed my mouth aggressively. I tried to push him away, but I was a no match to his strength. He pulled my hairs harder so I have to give him access to my mouth and as soon he got the chance, he shove his tongue in my mouth. His hands were squeezing and pinching my naked ass. After eating me out for a while, he pulled away and stared at me with his intense gaze. A fresh stream of tears started flowing down through my cheeks, my mind started to get numb. How I really ended up in this situation?

He handed me my clothes,"Get dressed and rest, I'll send you something to eat", he went away, leaving me in the basement all by myself. I was too numb to get dress, my body was not working, I just wish William could find me soon and I cried myself to sleep.