Prologue:

Prologue:

In the year 1886, the Joestar carriage was returning from a trip to London.

The day started as a nice one for the close family friends of the Joestars and Williams. They planned to stay the entire day out shopping in London, but then the pelting rain hit. The families had been disappointed by the sudden change of events. After all, the trip was supposed to be a good break from the constant worrying about their newborns.

Jonathan, the firstborn of George and Mary Joestar, was nothing short of a handful. Between his constant cries and wails for attention, sleep was becoming a rare thing in their household. However, after a few exhausting months, he became a lot easier to manage. Although Jonathan was still a baby, you could already start to see how similar he looked to George. From his tufts of blue hair that had already begun to grow along with his large innocent blue eyes that sat above his adorably chubby cheeks.

Henry and Anna Williams almost wished that they had waited just a bit longer to decide to want kids. Anna was still two months away from her due date when the Joestars had given birth to Jonathan. One day a little bit after they had him, the two went to visit them and help out. During that day, Henry and Anna got to see what was awaiting them in just two months. After hearing the stories that Mary and George had to tell and seeing the heavy eye bags that circled both of their eyes like panda bears, neither of them was eager for what was to come.

Once Emilia was born, though, the family couldn't wish for anything more. She was an adorable baby, from her light blond wisps of hair that was already growing to her unique gray eyes that rested above her rosy cheeks. When the sun shone through the large window that sat before her crib, her fuzzy strands, that sat atop her small head, shone like a golden thread. On top of that, she was a quiet baby, only crying when she needed something. At first, it worried her parents. But every time they would check on her, she was grinning happily, reaching her chubby hands out at them.

The steady rhythm of the galloping horses and crunching gravel from beneath the tires finally lulled the two fussing babies to sleep. The trip back from London to the Joestar manor was a long one, and it seemed like Jonathan was having none of it. After about twenty minutes into the ride, his loud wails filled the carriage. Everybody did all they could to calm him down before he caused Emilia to cry. But nothing worked, and soon enough, as they all knew would happen, Emilia's wails began. Once the carriage got to the smoother parts of the road with fewer bumps, their cries finally began to cease.

To say that the adults were relieved was a severe understatement. The babies were at it for a good ten minutes, and they all were beginning to form a pounding headache. Everybody was afraid to make even a peep once they lulled to sleep. As the rain pelted unrelentingly against the window, they could only hope that it wouldn't begin to thunder and lightning. That would, for sure, wake them up.

It wasn't the thunder and lightning that they needed to be worried about, though. The tires made a sharp squealing noise as they struggled to stay grounded on the muddy road. The carriage began to sway back and forth. The driver, outside of the carriage, could be heard shouting as he struggled to keep in control of the horses, who were neighing loudly. Amongst all the chaos, Jonathan and Emilia woke up and began to wail.

The rest happened within the blink of an eye. The carriage spun off the cliff that they had been carefully riding across, teetering down. The horses scrambled to get traction across the rain-washed sides but ultimately failed. Getting crushed into the ground, the horses died upon impact. The driver got thrown harshly from his seat in the front, blood splattered everywhere, as he got thrown atop a set of spikes that impaled him.