Chapter 18 - Healing

Dust looks at me with a shocked expression. What's with the look? I lift up his shirt and see a lot of cracks all over his ribs. I frowned, I did this to him. Just because I was in a terrible mood. I'm endangering everyone around me. I'm a bad person. Bad thoughts rushed in, some of them being false information. "B-blue...?" Dust says. I get off of him and he tries to sit up but I gently put him down again. "Your hurt. I'm going to heal you." I said. I lift up the shirt again and hover my hands over his ribcage. I used my green magic to heal him. "I'm sorry, I didn't know how bad I hurt you..." I said holding back tears. About to cry already? Geez, such a crybaby. "It's fine Blue, Its not that bad." He says with a smile on his face. I gave him a small smile and put his shirt back down. The green magic disappears.

"I'm so terrible." I said. "No your not Blue." Dust pats my head. I hug him and he hugs back, you don't deserve have friends. Lock yourself in your bedroom and starve. I hugged tighter, on the verge of tears, I stuff my face into his shoulder. I didn't wanna cry. "Geez, when did you start get so sad." Dust says, I knew he wasn't serious. "When....? I guess when I realized that my existence didn't mean much more than a bug." I said outloud, on accident. I meant to keep that to myself. Oops. "Don't say such things Blue. Your important." Dust says while letting me go and booping my nose bridge. "Pfffft, your silly." I said while booping him back, on the cheek. "Wanna go grab a bite?" Dust says standing up. "Ok! I am kinda hungry!" I said smiling. "Ok! Let's go." Dust says as he teleports both of us.

(Sorry that its short.)
[Also not ship]