24

Kissing and heavy panting filled up the sound of the parked car

Kissing and heavy panting filled up the sound of the parked car. The windows were almost completely fogged up at this point but the two didn't even notice.

The dark haired man pulls away first, trying to catch his breath through his parted lips "lets continue this inside" he breathes out before taking the key out the ignition and goes to unlock the doors to the car. The nameless brunette follows him out the car quickly, already feeling flustered.

He unlocks his front door and as soon as the two walk in, he shuts it and pins the stranger against the door. "let's see what that pretty, little mouth of yours could do" he whispers before placing his hands on their waste and moves to the couch. Once reaching the front of the leather seats, he pushes the person in front of him to sit down as he stands intimately in front of them.

The person wastes no time unbuckling his belt and opening his jeans. His hard on was evident right in front, throbbing underneath his brief, waiting to be touched. Once the delicate hands pull down the black fabric, a small gasp leaves the strangers lips.

"oh wow Zayn, you're umm.."

"Big? I know love, don't be scared" he smirks, while bringing his tattooed covered hand to her long hair and pushing it off her shoulder. "I don't have all night"

She nods timidly before wrapping her hand around the base and slowly leans in. Taking a deep breath, she opens her mouth and leans down slowly until it hit the back of her throat. Zayn lets out a deep groan while squeezing his eyes shut and rolling his head up to face the ceiling. She continues the slow act, trying to get used to the size in her mouth while pumping the rest of it that didn't fit with her hand.

Once she speeds up, Zayn lets out another moan, slightly parting his lips. He enjoyed the wet feeling but for some reason it only brought his thoughts somewhere else as he kept his eyes closed. The same face he's been thinking about sneaks its way to his mind and instead of thinking of the random brunette he brought home from his job sucking him off, he imagined the short haired brunette with beautiful, brown eyes here instead. He thought about the night when he sucked him off for the first time, his soft, plump lips giving him the best feeling he's ever had. He took it in like a professional and oh man Zayn couldn't get him out of his head. 

The high pitched moan around his throbbing area caused him to get brought out of his thoughts, he opens his eyes and bring them down to the person in front of him. He realized it wasn't the man he was thinking about and for some reason it completely changed his mood. Once her eyes look up to him from what he was doing, it made Zayn feel annoyed, they weren't brown, they weren't his.

He furrows his brows and pulls her head back to pull out of her mouth. She continued pumping him, but he pulls her hand away too before taking a step back and reaching to pull his brief and jeans up.

"U-um what's wrong?" she questions while trying to breathe calmly.

"Not into it anymore" he answers back dryly while buckling his belt.