Miracles and disasters

The fifth of April, this day was no ordinary day in the village of Konohagakure because it was the day of the cherry blossom festival. On this day everyone celebrated with friends and family but on this particular day the celebration was more joyful as people celebrated the birth of a baby that they all considered royalty earlier that day.

(Konoha hospital–three hours before noon)

In one of the rooms of the hospital a woman with black hair and green eyes screamed out in pain, but it wasn't because of an injury it was because she was giving birth "breath Mira breath." A man with black hair and light brown eyes said holding the hand of the woman now known as Mira "Shut up Senzairu." She said after taking a few breaths with sweat all over her body due to the tiredness of being in the process of giving birth.

"One more push." Said the doctor helping with the delivery of the baby, she had light blonde hair and light brown eyes as well, it was none other than Tsunade Senju "Just one more time." She said and Mira screamed so loud that some of the other patients heard it from their rooms.

The screams stopped and they all heard the crying of a newborn baby "Congratulations, say hello to your new baby boy." Tsunade said giving the boy to the mother as Mira had a big smile on her face along with Senzairu "He's beautiful." Mira uttered staring at the baby in her arms "Yes he is." Senzairu replied with a smile of his own, this was probably the best thing to ever happen to him "So what will you name him?" Tsunade asked staring at the couple admiring their newborn son.

Both Mira and Senzairu looked at each other and smiled and at the same time they both said "Koen Senju." After saying that they heard the baby yawn and looked back at him and smiled even more than before at how adorable he was "Koen Senju it is." Tsunade said and took the boy from his mother "Now rest and get your energy back. I'll take my grandson to the delivery ward come on Senzairu." She said and walked out with Koen, the boy looked more like his father with the only difference being his eyes, the boy had bright green eyes just like his mother and his raven hair.

They left Mira to sleep and Senzairu watched his son sleeping in the delivery ward as he stood by the window "So how does it feel to be a father." Senzairu turned to see his long time friend, his mother's teammate and sensei and then turned back to his son "Different. Like I have a whole lot of new responsibilities now, being there for both him and Mira and I can't just go off and get myself killed for his sake. Is that really what it feels like to be a father?" He asked and the former Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi put a hand on his student's son's shoulder.

"Yes and a lot more and Minato will find out soon enough as well and all I can say now is good luck." Hiruzen replied and laughed a little with the other men "So what's the name of the new prince?" Asked Jiraya, a man with white spicky hair and two red lines coming down for the bottom lid of his eyes "Koen Senju." Senzairu replied with a small smile.

(Senju clan compound–Two weeks later)

Mira sat in the living room with baby Koen in her arms, with her was Kushina Uzumaki, a woman with knee length red hair and also sporting a baby bump, Mikoto Uchiha the wife of the Uchiha clan head she had long raven hair and onyx eyes also sporting her own baby bump, Jiraya, Tsunade, Shizune the apprentice of Tsunade she had shot black hair and black eyes and a pig in her arms and Hiruzen. All sitting and talking as baby Koen stared at his mother and he then laughed and stretched his arms out.

To the surprise of everyone a bunch of stems sprouted on his entire palm and kept growing until a small tree was on his palm "Wood release." Tsunade and Hiruzen said at the same time "And by the looks of it the bloodline is strong." Jiraya added "Looks like we have a new Hashirama in the village." Hiruzen said with a chuckle "Senzairu is going to love this." Mira thought since he was on a mission with his former genin team.