The truth revealed

The week passed by and all the academy students were in class waiting to begin the exam, everyone in class noticed how Koen and Natsumi sat next to each other and talked...a lot to the point that some of Koen's newly made fangirls glared daggers at her, some even thinking of setting her on beautiful hot fire.

"You do notice that your fanclub is staring at us right?" Natsumi asked "Let them watch I really don't care." Koen replied and just on time Iruka walked in with his assistant Mizuki behind him and Koen again noticed the glare Mizuki shot towards Natsumi "Is she some kind of troublemaker or something?" Koen thought since the same thing happened when they were walking around the village "Alright everyone let's begin the exam, we will start with the written test, continue to the shuriken and kunai throwing, then taijutsu and last ninjutsu." Iruka said as he handed out the papers "Begin."

(Later that day)

Most of the academy students were outside happy about passing the exam and becoming genin when Koen walked out of the classroom with his headband in his hands and out of the corner of his eye saw Natsumi sitting by a swing under a tree, her head down and she looked sad "She didn't pass the final test did she." Koen mentally sighed knowing he will probably have to buy a bucket of ice cream after this and made his way down the stairs only to be blocked by none other than the king of emos Sasuke Uchiha.

"Senju fight me." He said bluntly "No." Koen replied bluntly and walked around him but was stopped again by Sasuke "Why not? Are you scared?" He taunted...if you could call it that... but Koen wasn't intimidated "No it's just that when I fight I do it to kill not defeat and I don't have time for your sparring session." He said and glanced over to where Natsumi was to see that she was gone "Where did she go?" He mentally sighed, now he had to kick the Uchiha's ass just to find Natsumi? Great.

Koen sighed again and turned to Sasuke "Fine but don't get upset when I beat you." He said making Sasuke scoff "That's if  you can beat me." Sasuke got into the Uchiha's taijutsu stance and almost ran at Koen when he saw that the boy was just standing there with his hands in his pockets "Are you mocking me?" Sasuke almost yelled "No I'm waiting." Koen replied and Sasuke ran towards him with his fist cocked back ready to punch him in the face "no genin in the academy can block or dodge this." Oh how wrong he was cause as soon as he shot his fist forward Koen easily dodged it by just tilting his head to the side.

All the other children watched in shock knowing how no one except Natsumi was able to at least dodge Sasuke's attacks now Koen did it too. Koen then grabbed Sasuke's hand and sent a punch to his stomach which made Sasuke throw up the food he ate earlier that day "What was that? How strong are you." Sasuke asked between breaths "You never listen to warnings don't you I told you that you are too weak but I guess your pride is affecting your ability to know when you are not strong enough." With that Koen walked passed Sasuke who was still holding his stomach due to the punch "I can easily break your bones and leave you to parish on your own." And just like that Koen vanished in a swirl of leaves to search for Natsumi.

(Later that evening)

The shinobi were in a hurry running through the village search for on person Natsumi Uzumaki. Reason being that said girl had stolen the scroll of sealing and ran off with it, which ended up in all shinobi chunin and jounin searching for her.

Meanwhile Natsumi was running through the trees of the forest outside of Konoha with the scroll strapped to her back. She stopped at an old house in the forest and opened the scroll and started going through it "What jutsu to learn." She muttered until she found an easy jutsu "Multi shadow clone jutsu, huh." She said and started learning it and quickly mastered the jutsu.

"NATSUMI!!!" Said girl let out a small yelp when she heard her name and looked up to see Iruka standing before her enraged "Wow that was fast, I only had time to learn one jutsu." She said with a grin gaining a confused look from Iruka "Natsumi why did you steal the scroll of sealing?" Iruka asked this time making Natsumi confused "Isn't that how this test is? I learn a jutsu from the scroll and you pass me right?" She asked practically showing her innocent expression "Natsumi who told you that?" Iruka asked "Mizuki-sensei did." She replied and that's when Iruka finally understood what was going on but he was too late "Well it looks like I got here a little late." Mizuki said with a smirk "Mizuki why did you lie to her?" Iruka asked making Mizuki laugh "Like you don't know what she is, I'm doing the village a favor by killing that little bitch." Mizuki spat.