Why me?

Ratchet was looking at a datapad to find out what he could about Starscream's past, There is nothing about Starscream's past anywhere.  Ratchet thought to himself as he walked to Starscream's cell, when he got there the cell door was open. "Starscream?" He said looking around the cell.

 Starscream wasn't there. " Optimus! " Ratchet yelled, he was worried. 

 "What is it old friend? " Optimus asked, walking up to the entranceto the cell.

"Starscream is gone!" Ratchet continued to yell.

 "I'm sure he hasn't gone far." Optimus said calmly as he put a hand on Ratchet's shoulder. 

There was a really loud scream coming from the roof of the base. "What was that?" Arcee asked Bulkhead.

 "It sounded like Starscream." Bulkhead replied as he ran to the roof. 

Starscream was being held over the edge of the roof. "Come any closer and he dies." Unicron growled as he almost dropped starscream.

 "Why me!" Starscream yelled as he tried to get away from Unicron.

"You're the only one who can destroy primus forever. " Unicron replied.

" I'm not the only one who can destroy primus!! Besides you would need me alive, so killing me is just bad math and logic!" Starscream yelled.

"Shut up or I will kill you." Unicron warned, not seeming to hear the last part of what the seeker said.

 "You won't kill me, if you really do need me!" Starscream snapped.

 " i have a plan." Optimus said, before he then whispered the plan to the others.

 "That might just work." Ratchet whispered, and everyone nodded. 

"Hey! Uniscrap over here!" Bumblebee called, jumping up and down.

 Unicron let go of Starscream who fell on top of Optimus. "What took you so long?! i almost died!" Starscream complained.

 Optimus sighed and pushed Starscream off him. 

"You didn't have to push me." Starscream said, sounding more than annoyed and angry.

Unicron had disappeared again and everyone knew he would be back sooner or later. "I hope that piece of scrap never comes back." Arcee growled.

 "Unicron never gives up, he will be back sooner or later" Optimus said, sounding wise and all knowing for a moment.