I am here for you

Megatron growled, "That unicron is nothing but trouble." He said as he walked back to the nemesis after the fight with Unicron. 

At the autobot Outpost Omega One

"This is terrible " Ratchet said walking up an down.

 "I know but we need to keep calm." Optimus tried to reassure Ratchet.    

Ratchet glared at him, "Now is not the time to be calm!" He yelled. 

Optimus sighed, he knew there was no getting though to Ratchet when he was like this. "Ratchet, you need to calm down."  He said, looking at Ratchet with a serious look on his face.

 "I don't need to calm down!" Ratchet growled walking back and forth around the medbay. 

Meanwhile.

Starscream started to wake up, "W-What happened? " He asked looking around.

 "You past out." Bulkhead replied looking at Starscream. 

"What happened to Ratchet? " Starscream asked Bulkhead, he wasn't very concerned but he just wanted to know.

"We got him back." Bulkhead replied helping Starscream up off the floor.  

Starscream nodded his thanks and walked to the medbay to see how Ratchet was. When he got to the medbay he saw Optimus trying to calm Ratchet down, Starscream decided it was best to wait until the medic had calm down. 

On the nemesis. 

Megatron was in the medbay waiting for Knockout to get around to repairing his injuries. Why do I have Knockout as the medic around here? Megatron asked himself getting very annoyed with Knockout.

Knockout finally walked into the medbay and stopped in front of the warlord. "So what seems to be the problem? " He asked Megatron.

 "Isn't it obvious what the problem is." Megatron growled now very angry with the medic. 

"Oh I see now, you're injured." Knockout said looking at his claw like fingers.

"This is a waste of my time." Megatron said, regretting ever coming to the medbay. Knockout was more interested in his finish and paint job than anything else.