My new story

"You shouldn't do that you know." She points towards the white joint lighting the dim alley.

"It ruins your lungs, could be bad for your newfound interest in track." I blow the cloudy gray smoke in her direction. Her face scrunches up as the smoke makes its way towards her nose.

I figured she'd find me somehow. Maybe I wanted her to, but definitely not to scold me like she's my mother. That's the last thing I need. "Since when do you care about anything I do Miss Brown." I toss a smug grin at her before taking another huff.

"Since you decided to join my team and since I am the captain." I scoff but she proceeds to drone on. The only reason I even joined was because I needed more time out of the house. Who woulda thought four people in a small house would lead to no space. Oh yea, I would have. Which is why I told my dad letting my aunt and her daughter move in was a bad idea. Realistically we have plenty of space. But my cousin Cara is the fucking worst, and I'd rather stay away from her as much as possible. "I have to keep track of my teammates." her tiny hands snatch the joint from my mouth crushing it under her glossy designer black slip-on flats.

" I don't lose so either quit this fucking filthy habit or quit my team." Did she just? I look at her flats and then back at the joint. The fire diminishes quickly under her shiny new flats. When I look up I realize we're face to face. Her dark brown eyes challenged me, tested me, to see what I'd do. We've only been this close once before. I can smell her intoxicating scent just like last time. My lips twist up in a wicked smile before I step back showing off my best 'don't fuck with me' smile. She wants to get to me. See a reaction, never again.

Hi guys unfortunately I don't think I'll be writing anymore about Handon but I do have a new story! If you guys liked this then you will definitely like my new story!! It's called chasing a high on my page coming soon!