EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ

(August 21st,2020)
Lᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ🦋
Today's my birthday and melo said he wants to bring me out to get my nails done and do a little shopping but y'all know Ion really like it when he spends his money on me.

Baby. Melo said.

Yes. I answered. He walked into the bathroom.

You know your doing come on. He said.

I gotta finish my makeup. I said.

Man I told you that your gorgeous ass don't need makeup. He said. I smiled and looked him threw the mirror.

I'm not joking girl. He said.

Baby relax. I said walking over to him. I kissed him after I pulled he slapped my ass. I turned around and finished my makeup.

Hurry up baby. He said.

Okay. I said turning the light off. I grabbed my phone and purse and we left.

So what's the plan for today? I asked as we got in the back of the Uber.

Well first we finna get a rental then yours just gonna have to wait for the rest. He said.

Please tell me. I said.

Why? He asked.

One I'm your girlfriend and 2 it's my birthday. I said.

Okay. He said.

Your so mean bae. I said.

Your swear I'm mean all the time if I tell you know you can't wear my boxers as shorts I'm mean if you ask me to tell you the truth about how you look and I do Im mean cuz I don't lie to you. He said.

I'm sorry. I said and held his face put he wasn't even looking at me.

Papi gimme kiss. I said. He closed his phone and kissed me. We soon got to the car rental place melo rented a hellcat that car zo got.

Bae are sure you know how to drive this. I said.

Baby I'm gotta a whole Lambo and a Urus and I took Zo hellcat before to get ya ass snacks. He said.

But we could have gotten a drop top. I said.

Hey look I know it's your day but I'm the driver I planned this day out for you so just sit back mamas and trust me and enjoy the ride. He said.

Okay only cuz I trust you. I said as he stopped at a red light. He smiled and kissed me.

But let's talk bout tomorrow. I said.

What you mean tomorrow I already know what I want. He said.

What? I asked.

Umm pussy and more pussy. He said.

No we're not finna have sex all damn day. I said.

Who said all day? He asked.

Obviously you. I said.

No I just wanna be woken up to something and I wanna go to bed after some more. He said.

I'll think about it. I said.

Why I woke you up with some birthday head. He said.

I didn't ask for it. I said.

Ion care. He said.

And I was thinking bout give ya ass some dick but I think you can wait for that. He said.