Chapter 1

Kaylai King.

California

"I told your lil ass to go to bed last night didn't I, yeah don't answer cause I know I did!" I heard my mom yelling.

"AWWWWW I PROMISE I WILL GOOO TO SLEEEP AT 2PM TODAY!" I heard my little sister Sin scream.

"Yeah you damn right you is, right when you walk through those doors after school, you jumping right back in that bed sin" my mom yelled again

"Now get dressed for your last two classes" She said before opening her door and I heard her come to my door knocking on it all nice like she wasn't just whooping sin ass 5 seconds ago.

"I'm already up ma, knocking on the door all nice" I told her while getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

"Girl hush and don't take your ole sweet time getting dressed today cause this lil girl over here wanted to stay up all night playing sims and missed her bus, so you have to take her to school" I heard her say while I was looking through my closet for some to wear since it looked like it was cold outside.

"Ok ma I will, what you think I should wear since its cold, this hoodie with sweatpants or my Nike legging tech suit" I said while showing both outfits to her.

"I don't know it's not that cold just a little nippy you can wear the Nike legging suit that would be cute with your chestnut Uggs" She said while closing the door.

"Bet, CAN YOU MAKE SOME PANCAKES PLEASE" I hollered while finding some undergarment's to wear, turning on the shower preparing to get inside.

"Kay you better find you a McDonald's or a Burger King, talking bout making you some pancakes" she said laughing at me.

"Honey ion even eat that talking bout some McDonalds or Burger King, I eat Chick Fil A, AND YOU KNOW THIS..MANNN" I hollered back while getting in the shower.

After getting out the shower I put on my clothes. Walking to my bed to check the time 8:35. Shit, now I have to rush I thought while going back to the bathroom taking my bonnet off and finding a wide tooth comb to fix my curls turning them into messy curls which I liked, then brushing my teeth and then did my edges.

Finally done I left my room walking down the hall to my sisters room, opening the door I seen she was sitting on the bed on her phone waiting on me.

"You ready Sin, looking all sad n shit" I laughed scaring her making her look up from her phone.

"Shut up ugly, I had to stay up a little late last night n help my sims she was in labor. It was getting too interesting to stop" She said while walking out the door.

"Sin it's sims I'm sure if you would've paused the game last night she still would've been pregnant and going into labor." I said walking down the stairs behind her.

"Bye mom love you" I said

"Bye love you honey, bye Sin love you, better come straight home after school though" Ma said while walking to the kitchen.

"I know mom, I guess I love you too" Sin said leaving out the front door and walking to my 2019 Honda Civic.

"Mom she said I guess" I laughed while grabbing my keys off the hook

"I heard what she said, she gon be alright" She said while throwing my wallet to me that I left on the kitchen table from last night.

"Thanks I'm probably gonna need this since I have to buy breakfast for your starving kids" I said while opening the front door.