CHAPTER 6: Bite Mark

Deku's POV:

While searching the fields. I found some of Kacchan's fur.

"Hm? Oh right his winter coat is starting to come in. Maybe this can help me find him."

I followed the trail of fur to the forrest. Then it leads to Todoroki's castle.  So i started looking.  In the castle there wasn't a single hair of Kacchan's  anywhere on the main level.  So i went to find Todoroki. After a few minutes of searching I found him.

"Todoroki I found a clue. Kacchan's fur leads to your castle. "

"Really? That's great. Maybe he's been looking for you  and you both have been missing each other. "

I see a mark on Todoroki's ear that looks like a bite mark.

"Todoroki are you okay? It looks like you got hurt."

"Oh a bat bit me while I was looking. I promise I'll be alright deku. Gasp!"

I couldn't believe what he just said. Todoroki looks away from me. 

"Where did you hear that name?"

"What name midoriya?"

I could see through his fake smile. So i floated out of the castle crying.

"Kacchan where are you!"

After searching the top floors of the castle. I hear a weak voice in the spiritual tone call out to me.

"Deku......... I'm sorry."

I flew to the source in ghostly form. That's when i saw Todoroki coming from the basement again.   Through the walls I went as fast as I could.  I passed by a room that looked like the one my body was in. So I turned around and saw kacchan at deaths door.  He was dying of blood loss like I did. I held kacchan close crying.

"Don't leave me kacchan! Stay with me!"

"Deku..... i.... i love you. "

I held Kacchan's hand.

"I love you  too-"

His grip went limp. That's when i started remembering how kacchan became a wolf. It was my fault. 

FLASHBACK:

While out playing in the corn fields one fall night. A man  came at me with a knife. Kacchan was hiding nearby because we were playing hide and seek.  So kacchan grabs a shovel and hits the guy over the head. Killing him instantly.  Since it was a full moon and kacchan was half werewolf.  The Killing activated his instincts to hunt like a wolf. Giving him a permanent look of a halfbreed.

FLASHBACK ENDS