CHAPTER 7: Haunted Castle

Shoto's POV:

I knew if midoriya found his friend.  I'd never get another taste of his blood. So i drank him dry. Once that was done. I went to do some research on where I could find more werewolves. Before I got to my studies. A strong ominous feeling fills the air in the castle.  So i go to the source. Midoriya found his friend and was giving him blood. Reviving the wolf to be stronger. That's when the vampire instinct  gave me control again. 

"Midoriya stop. It was an accident! My natural feeding instinct kicked in. I'm sorr-"

The door slams shut. Locking us three in a room together. 

"You lied to me."

Midoriya growls while looking me dead in my eyes. I try to glamer him to calm down but to no avail. That's when his friend sits up.

"You vampire basterd. I'll make sure you die and stay dead."

"Kacchan I'm sorry-"

"Don't call me that. Only deku is allowed to call me kacchan you fucking fanger. The names Katsuki Bakugou. "

With our speed and strength now an even match for each other. No harm comes from us fighting.  That is until Midoriya possess my body to hold me still.

"Time to say a prayer."

"I closed my eyes to surrender. Just as he was about to claw out my heart. We hear a loud commotion  coming from outside.  Midoriya gets out of me to go check it out.

"Guys stop fighting.  It's the villagers.  They're here and want bloodshed. "