One for All, All for Me

IZUKU POV: As everyone gathered back in the classroom, Aizawa said that they have free time for the rest of the period. So then Iida stood up and decided it would be a good idea if we all introduced ourselves. (Everyone's was like in the anime except for Izuku's obviously.) When it got to me, I still hadn't prepared what I was going to say and didn't want to get up. I sank into his chair with everyone's eyes on me. "Come on it's your turn," someone said. I shakily got up and said "H-Hi, m-m-my n-name i-is I-Izuku Mido-oriya. M-My quirk m-makes m-my muscles s-super dense allowing me to sustain little to no damage from physical attacks. It also gives me more stamina and endurance, a-and allows me to gain m-muscle faster." When I finished I sat down with my face completely red allowing my chair to envelop me. Many of the girls though something around the lines of 'So cute!' or 'Must protect.' (You know generic harem anime lines!) Then Kirishima blurted out "Wow that's a lot like my quirk... just better," He said that last part very quietly, but when I heard him say that my instincts kick in and I try comforting him. Even though I don't really know-how. I say "My protection probably isn't as good as yours, also the strength boost it gives is tiny," I lied. But it made him feel better and the girls had the little outburst in their heads again. The rest of the day went on pretty normally, with English, history, math, and other normal subjects. When it was time to go home I was going to go to the train station on my own when Ururaka and Iida ran up to me asking if they could go with me. I agreed as we set off together. The next day I got to class a little early and I decided to take a nap. Momo walked in a few minutes later and blushed seeing that Izuku was sleeping. She sat net to him as people starting coming in one by one all the girls blushing seeing Izuku and a few people noticed.izuku was rudely awakened by All Might walking in bursting through the door saying "I am walking through the door like a normal person!" unlike any normal person. Katsumi looked over at Izuku expecting him to go full fanboy, but to her surprise, he just smirked. All might explains their hero vs villain training. and then said, "But what's being a hero without your costume!" as he presses a button and everyone's costumes came out. Everyone went ape shit from excitement! As everyone walked out they noticed they only person they were missing was Izuku. Then everyone saw a huge shadow in the hallway in the shape of Izuku. As I walked into the clearing I noticed everyone staring, probably because I was late. "Sorry I was late! My costume was a little hard to put on," He said the last part quietly hoping no one heard it but they did making the girls blush and Kirishima wonder even more about Izuku's workout routine as all of his muscles were visible.

 "Sorry I was late! My costume was a little hard to put on," He said the last part quietly hoping no one heard it but they did making the girls blush and Kirishima wonder even more about Izuku's workout routine as all of his muscles were visible