Quirk Training Camp

IZUKU POV:  After everything at I-Island the training camp was postponed. But, the day finally came everyone was super excited. When Aizawa-sensei finally came in and told everyone to follow him, everyone energetically got up and followed him. I heard him say "Problem children," under his breath and I chuckled. He looked at me skeptically and I grinned. He nodded to himself and we continued walking. When we finally got to the bus I was supposed to sit next to Katsumi. I was told it would be a long ride so I fell asleep on the window.

NOONE POV: Katsumi looked a little disappointed that Izuku didn't fall asleep on her shoulder, but that all changed when they hit a bump on the road and his head flopped over onto her shoulder. She secretly thanked god, and all of the other girls were envious of her. She cheered in her mind while making faces at the other girls, all the while Aizawa-sensei watched this and smiled lightly. The boys were super envious of Izuku even though he wasn't doing this on purpose, nor does he know he's even doing it. They encountered another bump on the road and Izuku's head hell onto Katsumi's lap. Her face turned as red as a tomato after this but didn't protest. Feeling triumphant Katsumi also fell asleep. When they finally got there Izuku woke up first and with a completely red face he quickly got up. This woke Katsumi up and she growled angrily. In a few minutes, everyone was out of the bus and Mineta was complaining about him having to pee. Then, the Pussycats came out, and Izuku yelped a little in surprise, causing all of the girls in his class to blush. The Pussycats did their little entrance thing and explained the camp a little more in-depth. Mineta asked how much longer we have to drive, and the pros smirked. They said that we have to get there all the way across the forest. Izuku smirked and the pros saw, and a shiver went down their spine. He was planning something. One of the Pussycats put their hands on the ground and the ground launched everyone out into the forest, while Izuku calmly stepped back seeing this coming. Then he walked past the pros, waved, and jumped down to the rest of the students. Izuku smirked again and told everyone to group around him. When they all came, he told all of them to grab each other, and he jumped into his shadow with everyone following him. They appeared right in front of the building a few seconds later and waited. When the pros arrived an hour later they saw all of the students there waiting completely fine except for a destroyed Izuku. Iida explained what he did, and the pros nodded half expecting this outcome. Izuku saw Kota and walked up to him and introduced himself. Kota got pissed and tried hitting him in the nuts. Izuku's reflexed are lightning quick though and he caught his hand. Izuku slowly walked away, because of the awkward situation, while Kota just got more pissed. The Pussycats told us we need to make our own food, and that someone had to make Izuku some since he carried the whole class. Katsumi looked triumphant again because she was secretly practicing making katsudon. She said she would do it since she knew Izuku's favorite food. They went off to cook while Izuku just continued lying on the ground. After dinner was announced ready Izuku sluggishly walked over to the tables and sat down next to Katsumi. When he tried the katsudon he perked up and started devouring it. "I didn't know you knew how to cook!" Izuku said. Katsumi yet again victorious, just nods. All of the girls began glaring at Katsumi, annoyed that they couldn't get 'points' with Izuku. When Izuku finishes devouring his food he hugs Katsumi thanking her for the delicious meal. She blushes at this and Mineta mumbles "Stupid Izuku getting all of the stupid girls. I WAS THE ONE SUPPOSED TO GET ALL OF THE GIRLS!" The girls gang up on him for being weird and for bashing on their collective crush. After everyone settled down and went to their respective rooms, they tried forcing themselves to sleep because they could only imagine the grueling training that's going on the next day.

They are woken up to start training, but they don't know what to do with Izuku since he's op enough. It was decided that Izuku could just hang out with the Pussycats and Kota. Izuku just played around and watched his class and 1-B tips, while also analyzing their quirks and giving them tips. He walked up to Momo. "Hey, Momo. Can't you use different structures to create different items? If you use a crystallized structure, you will not only consume fewer lipids, but the items you create will be stronger." Momo looked at him in shock, and nodded, muttering under her breath, "Why didn't I think of that?" Momo tries to make her signature staff out of crystal and succeeds quickly. She looked at Izuku happily and quickly hugged him. Izuku turned completely red as his face was buried in her 'assets'. (F off, I don't know any other decent word for it okay!) Next Izuku went over to Katsumi to give her advice. "Katsumi. Try placing sweat in one spot, leaving, and then exploding that one spot. It's a great advantage for trapping! Also, try whipping sweat around with other motions. Like kicking, kick your sweat, and blow it up for a bigger hit." Katsumi looked at him, and everyone else thought she was going to blow up literally and figuratively for giving her advice without her asking for it. Instead, she brightened up saying that it's a great idea. She threw some sweat at a tree, let it seep in, and after a few seconds, detonated it. It completely obliterated the tree since the explosion started from the inside and not the outside. Katsumi looked elated at near-infinite possibilities of her new techniques. A few minutes later, Izuku had another idea. He went up to Toru and asked, "Your quirk works by refracting light, yes?" She answered with a simple "Yes". He told her to focus on the light around her. She closed her eyes and presumably started to do what he said. "Now, grab my hand," She blushed, though she knew nobody could see it. She grabbed Izuku's hand and he told her to block the light from coming to him. Both classes were looking on at this point. Toru focused even harder and tried to block the light from reaching Izuku. Parts of Izuku started to blot away and come back continuously until he finally went invisible. Then he said, "Try to keep this up, I'm letting go," He let go, but stayed invisible. Everyone cheered for Toru's massive accomplishment. This broke her consideration and Izuku came back to the visible spectrum. Then he said to try that with herself but the other way around. She tried and failed, and tried again. After a few minutes, people started to start working on their own quirks again. But Izuku never left, cheering her on telling her she could do it. After a few minutes, Izuku said he was going to go, but that he still believed in her. After an hour a scream could be heard, everyone's heads' snapped to the location of the scream. They could see Toru standing there completely visible. She cheered, obviously excited. Then she realized something. Something that would change everything. She wasn't focusing. She learned to toggle her invisibility completely. She thought she would have to keep focusing to stay visible but that wasn't true. She trained this again for a few more minutes being able to toggle her invisibility fairly easily.