🎵If we met at midnight🎶

Hey Ya'll it's me again (well duh obviously,) 
This is my second to final chapter. I know they are not long as you most likely figure out.

Today we ( well no just me I am the only one writing this so) will be desussing
Stuff, like who would name their children what and more stuff.

                                                  Enjoy!

Okay, maybe it's just me, but I think that Katniss and Peeta, would have two children, (like in the book) an the meanings of their names would y'know, be meaningful.
First off,
I think that Katniss,and Peeta, would have a daughter. She would be the first born.
She would have Katniss' dark hair, and Peeta's blue eyes. She would have a loving heart like her father (not saying that Katniss was not loving but Peeta, was just Peeta.) but she would be very sarcastic and snarky like her mum. I personally think that their daughter's name would be Rose. Named after Katniss's sister, Primrose. =) also, she would Hate cats.
Second,
The two would have a son. He would have Peeta's blonde hair, and Katniss' grey eyes.
He would be pretty much a little Peeta, like an exact replica. He would probably like cats. Like his auntie. =) =( 
I feel like his name would be Finn. After Finnick. He would be really close with Annie's son. Even though he is like two or three years younger.

And third,
Annie would raise her son as a single mother, I mean why would she get remarried?
Her son would have dark red hair sea-green eyes and act exactly like Finnick. I don't know what Annie would name him, but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks for reading my rant today.
Also sorry about the being late about posting