twelve.

[you will hate me fore this. I am very sorry again.]

Call the police. Get a lawyer. Put me in jail. Do it. Those words repeated over and over in his mind. Shoyo looked at him with wide eyes, " W-What? What do you m-mean . ."

Oikawa finished wiping the sink, and placed the cloth beside the dishwasher, " That's what I mean. Call the police. Or you want me to call them for you?" Toru walked towards the black sofa, picking up his phone.

Shoyo rushed towards him, gently stopping the male to dial the number, " W-Why?"

Toru snapped. He threw his phone back to the sofa and grabbed the ginger's shoulders, " Why? You're asking me why?!  I FUCKING RAPED YOU THAT'S WHY!!" he yelled directly to his face, his eyes wide with guilt and tears started building up. His grip tighten, " I did that to you, that's why . . I'm a criminal for doing that." He said, his voice turning into a hush.

Even though he's scared, he placed his trembling hands on Toru's cheeks, " T-Toru . . . calm d-down. L-Let's talk this out—-

" I CAN'T! I DID SOMETHING I DIDN'T HAVE ANY INTENTION TO! You're asking me to calm down ? . . Why are you so . ." He couldn't finish his words as tears started to fall and his breathing became heavy, " Why are you like that . . ?"

Shoyo forced him to look at his face but he kept on turning away, " Why are you like that? Y-Your eyes . . your expression . . your face . . why are you giving me that look?" he asked, didn't have the strength to even look at him straight in the eyes and kept his face turned away.

" Toru . . l-look at me please . ." Shoyo hushed to him, his soft voice soothing that he almost fell for it, but he kept his head turned away.

" I hurt you. Very painfully. Emotionally. Physically. I'm a fucking criminal for that. I hurt you . . I hurt you so bad . ." Toru's voice trembled, his sobs getting the best of his words and hiccuped whenever he says something, " I don't d-deserve you . ."

" Toru please, look at me . ." Shoyo pleaded, his small hands forcing the former captain to look at him.

" I don't w-want to . . stop looking at me with mercy . . I don't deserve that . ." Toru paused in between his sobs, " I hurt you . . I gave my attention to that whore instead of giving my time to be with you . . I pushed you away just for her . . Why? Why are you like this, Shoyo?" he asked.

" Toru . . please. Just look at me! Please!" this time, Shoyo raised his voice a bit. But that didn't faze the male.

" Stop . . just s-stop . . just stay away from me . . call the police . . let them arrest me . . just throw me in jail . . please . . I raped you . . I fucking raped you and I regret it so bad . ," Toru's voice yet again trailed off, slowly kneeling in front of the ginger, " I'm a bad person . . I deserve to be in jail with the other criminals . ."

Shoyo kneeled not long after, " Just look at me . ." Just look at me, Toru, " Please, Toru."

Tired. Crying. Guilty. He looked at him. His eyes met his hazel ones, " There . ." Shoyo cooed, his trembling soft hands gently wiping the male's tears away. Toru's eyes slowly widen.

Shoyo smiled at him. His smile warm. Keen. Alive.

Shoyo leaned his forehead gently on Toru's, looking at his eyes with pure warm joy, " No one's gonna call the police, Toru. We'll stay here." he said.

It hurts so much, Shoyo hugged the taller male who cried loudly in agony, seeing you cry like this, Toru. " There . ." he pat his brown-hair, his chin on top of his head while his other hand patting the man's back in circle motion.

I can take more, " Cry it out, Toru . . let's talk this out, yeah?" he said, tone hush. I can take much more. I suffered a lot that I got used to it now. Your in the state I was in back then. And I want to be Yachi like that time, " Cry it out . ."

Shoyo smiled as tears fell down more uncontrollably. I think I love you too much, Toru. I think I love all of you too much.

Toru gripped his shirt hard that his hands trembled. His eyes shut close as tears still falling down, his head buried in his chest, " I'm so sorry . . I'm so sorry, Hinata . ."

He repeated it over and over again, it made the ginger head cry more, " C-Cry it out, Toru . ." I'm a masochist for taking the pain without much complaints emotionally.

Right now, he can see himself as Yachi and Toru as himself when he cried this hard back then. Like what Yachi said,

" Share your pain with me, Toru. I can take much more." Shoyo said gently in a hush.

short chapter again. I am so sorry.

To be continued . . .

thank you for reading, min'na
hwe-yi