To HERS

IRENE

It's been weeks since dispatch drop the biggest news that made me the center of interaction in the whole K industry. I haven't tried to show up then. SM Ent. seems to enjoy the attention we have right now, making all the fans focus on us.

Lisa is  busy preparing for their album now and we haven't really talk about it. As our Ceo explaining what will I say in the press con, Suho seems to be very expectant and enjoying this scene.

"Irene are you listening?" I internally rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir. I understand everything." Not wanting to stay longer, I just wanna rest and sleep after all this busy week.

"I'll let you know when will be your schedule, for now be ready and study all of this." He's referring to the scripts they've written.

I left the room with my manager, followed by my bodyguards. Not long after, Suho called me but didn't bother to look back. He doesn't have the power above me.

" Irene. " I stared at him. Making my bodyguard step away a bit. "May I know where did you buy the ring?"

"For what?" I frown when he move closer, making all the bodyguards defensively stand between us.

"You can't never find a ring like this." He laugh sarcastically, throwing me death glares. "Let's go." I was starled when he grab me from behind, making my bodyguard literally pinned him down the floor.

"You don't have the right to touch her, Boy. This is not a warning." Shock and such, I walk away from them. I didn't know my men can be this scary.

"Baby." I smiled as soon as heard her voice.

"Yes baby?" I look at my bodyguards who seem worried, as we continued to walk outside.

"I just want to hear your voice baby." As we step out of the company, phone in ny hand, I am blinded with the flashes of cameras.

"I'll see you soon baby. Go, rest and have some sleep" I said, I continue to walk towards the car. Not minding all of the reporters. They can't get near me anyway.

"I will do that. I miss you baby." I can't help but smile looking like a lost teenager who have seen her crush.

"I miss you more baby." I hang up yet haven't been able to conceal the smile on my lips.

"Irene, are you really married to Suho? Or you just want this kind of attention from us?" One of the reporter asked.

"Aren't you just pretending? To widen your fame?" - Reporter 2.

I literally want to answer them now butt its just a waste of time. Considering their assumptions were just trash.

"My Lady, we need to go. This may cause us problems if we don't. You know -." I look at him, he just bowed before opening the car.

"I don't remember having any responsibility  to answer your stupid questions." I said, glancing all the reporters who suddenly became quiet this time.

As soon as I get home, What happened earlier is already the talk of the town. What's new? I feel like I drained all of my energy as soon as I saw my bed and immediately drifted to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -

"Do you have really to be this stubborn, Irene?" The Ceo quickly called for me today, looking angry and stressed.

"What the hell are you even thinking?" I look at him, not even said a word since I came in here.

"What about your group huh? Your sub unit? Don't you  even think about that?" I look down, of course, who wouldn't think about those things. I love my members, they're my family afterall.