Chapter 39: O.B

Oh Brother

Oh Brother

"How do we even know it's about Giuliette? We all could be just assuming." Tara tries to ease the tension but Spencer glares at her.

"Giuliette's the only doctor here who was born and raised in New York. The note was placed there because they knew we would find it. It explains why they put it there now and not before. The bodies were to bring her back and they did. They got what they wanted. Now they're taunting us." Spencer snaps making the team jump a bit. They haven't seen him like this since the Cat Adams incident.

"Reid take a walk we need you to relax or else I'm going to take you off this case." Emily orders as Spencer's jaw drops.

"Take me off the case? Are you fucking crazy Emily? Someone's after Giuliette. I can't leave h-"

"Reid. Walk now." She interrupts making him glare at her. They stare at each other for a minute. Tension filling the room.

"Spence." That voice made Spencer break contact with Emily and look at Giuliette. "It's okay. I'm okay. Take a walk. I'll be right here." Her voice is captivating. He looks at her and she nods in confirmation. He glares one last time at Emily and storms off slamming the door in the process.

"Who else knows you're here?" Emily asks as the team all sit around a table in NYPD. After reading the note they were all in high alert.

"I never told anyone, I usually don't take New York Cases." Giuliette answered honestly. It was true. She didn't even know she was going to New York until the last minute.

"Then someone probably saw you. You were with Reid downtown right?" Giuliette nods. "Then it explains the note. They saw you with Reid checking out the place and they reported to the gang. Hence the note." Rossi adds.

"When you were with Reid did you see anyone familiar? Anyone you know?" She again shakes her head. She hadn't. She would remember.

"No. I don't think so. There were a lot of people walking by. I had no direct contact with anyone." Giuliette looks around. All she wants to do is go home to her daughter.

"Did you know the victims? Any classes you used to have maybe together? Friends? Peers?" Tara asks leaning towards Giuliette.

"No. I never knew them. I would have remembered their names. But I haven't seen or heard of these people. Mind you I left almost ten years ago. These girls would've been ten through twelve years old. I never associated myself with people younger than myself, always older." In that second Spencer walks into the room.

Emily starts walking towards him, "Spencer I said take a wal-"

"She doesn't know these girls. She doesn't know these girls because she's supposed to be those girls." Reid announces making the team confused. "They have the same body type as her. Same long wavy brunette hair."