Chapter 32: F.G

"Forgive, forget

"Forgive, forget. Bear with the faults of others as you would have them bear with yours."

— Phillips Brooks

Forgive Me

"Can you drop it." Spencer's been trying to apologize ever since they arrived at Delaware. She's getting tired of it. Giuliette tries to ignore him but he always finds a way to corner her.

"Not until you forgive me." She rolls her eyes. Is he stupid?

"No Spencer. You broke my heart into millions of pieces. You left me for her. Now deal with the consequences." She quickly tries to walk away but his voice makes her stop.

"Don't you think I know that? I'm sorry. I really am. But you're here now. W-We can make things work-" She slaps him in the face. His hand immediately covers his cheek.

"I'm here for Emily. Not for you. So stop trying to talk to me I'm done with you." She snaps and walks towards Emily. JJ quickly walks up to Spencer to see if he's alright. He shrugs her off.

"You know when he finds out about you know who, you're going to be the one who's going to be apologizing. Just make it easier for yourself now and talk to him about it." Giuliette gives Emily a look.

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have to be in this mess."Giuliette walks towards the team obviously ignoring Spencer.

"Well, the story is that the twins were racing their big brother home and they just split up and the twins just vanished. And uh, we searched this whole area until winter. You know, a blizzard's the only thing that could stop the diehards from looking. This town can't afford another heartbreak." The policeman informs with a solemn look. Then a man on a bike rides his way towards the group.

"What's goin' on?" The man asks abruptly stopping near the police officer. The rest of the team except for Emily, Reid, and Giuliette left.

"There are three missing kids," Emily says as the man looks at the officer.

"We don't want any trouble." The police officer adds.

"Looks like you got it anyhow." The man responds coldly.

"I'm sorry and you are?" Giuliette asks wanting to know why he was being hostile.

"Go home Deeley." Spencer's ears perked up.

"Deeley...as in Deeley Henson?" The man nods looking down at his bike. "You were with your siblings that night." The man's eyes turn a bit watery and his posture staggered.

"Sure was."

"Could we possibly ask you a few questions..." The man was about to decline but Giuliette walks up to him slowly. Even though he was a bit triggered a beautiful face always made situations better, it was just sad that the team had to resort to that.