Chapter 10

No one's pov

Some days have gone by and for the two blondes, listening to lies was so boring. Amelie was on a business trip so she was gone too. And today was Marinette's first day of therapy. Her surgery went well and the first thing the therapist did was grabbed a feather and tickled her toes. But she didn't feel anything. She has a blindfold on to not see what was happening, but she knew they were taking a bit long. The therapist decided to use a needle this time and gently poked her. But she still didn't feel anything.

So the doctor did the last thing that was possible, he pinched her shin and she didn't feel a thing.

So he told her to take her blindfold off and he asked her if she could move her legs.

She has no idea but have it a try. And instantly, she moved her legs and got off of bed.

"Doctor, why do I feel I like I'm flying"?

" I think it has to do with the nerve system by your legs. The damage done to you was very bad and most off your nerves died. So that is why you can't feel anything in your legs. But can you walk properly without falling or anything"?

She tried and walked like a normal girl.

"Well, I'd say this is impossible, but, you seem fine and apparently, family members that have miraculous holders in they're families,  have these special miracles. And you have a miraculous in your family" .

"Well that makes sense. So what do I do now"?

" We have to keep you here for two more days just to make sure you can actually walk and it's not just a one time thing".

"Ok. Can you pass me my phone" ?

"Sure".

The doctor handed her the phone and she thanked him. He quickly left Marinette on her own and she dialed Plagg's number.

" Hey uncle, I'm calling you because I can sort of walk I guess but then I can't ".

" What do you mean sweetie"?

"I mean, I can walk, but I feel more like I'm flying you know. The only reason I can actually walk is because of the miraculous i have".

" Oh, so you can't actually walk by your self, or have you tried without the earrings"?

"Let me try without them". She left him on hold while she took off her earrings. She then tried her best to get off of bed but completely fell.

" Are you ok"!?

"Yes uncle" .

She put on her earrings once more and magically rised.

"Yes, I was correct. I can only walk when I have my earrings on. But at least I don't need a chair anymore".

"Your right Marinette. And by the way. When am I going to meet lover boy"?

" Never". She said in a cold tone

"And why is that, if I may ask"?

" Because Lila came. Apparently, the two were already besties and she lied to him about me. She said she was bullied by me. She said I did the cruelest things to her ever. So basically, Felix friended me just to have revenge for Lila. And his plan was to murder me without him actually doing anything. Do you know how that is supposed to go?. He has to make me take a bath on the tub and will randomly kick something in that was plugged into the outlets. So I'm supposed to be dead just like that and everything will just point to me accidentally pulling something into the tub and yeah".

"You, that's a great plan. But not for you. You know, I have a plan. You keep on believing he's still your lover boy, and just let him do anything to you. Even let him kill you. But because you have a miraculous, you can't die. Not like that at least. The only way you would actually die would be if you were left with severe cuts or stabbed or shot on the heart. So you can disappear and boom. You find a new life. And we'll move with you".

" You know, that is a great idea. But will you all expose Lila for me"?

"Yes. I'll tell you something the day before I die. Chloe knows the exact date so you do that after my death. And I'll tell you something you won't like at all".

" Ok, I have to get Tikki right now so have a good day doing nothing "!

"Ha ha, very funny uncle. But yeah, have a good day with aunt Tikki. And tell her I said hi".

" I will. Now find something to do. Or cheese. Maybe I'm not getting it, but cheese is the best for when you have nothing to do".

"Ok, uncle, bye". And she ended the call.

The next morning, the same therapist came and asked her to stand up. And she did. But she couldn't feel anything on her legs. The doctor and Marinette did many things to get her to feel something for hours, but she still couldn't. So the doctor left it like that and told her he'd come tomorrow, which would be the last day she would be here.

He came again, and they did the same. No luck, but she knew where she was going and she looked before she stepped on things. So as today was her last day, he had to teach her to always look, up and down, where she was going. Or she wouldn't notice until she'd hit the ground. That took some hours and she left for breakfast. Her father came and grabbed her bags. They went towards the Australian airport and took off.

" Marinette, is it true what the doctor said. That you can't feel but can easily walk"?

"Yes papa, but don't worry, I won't forget to look all four ways while walking. And I'll injure myself less".

And the two stopped talking and waited for hours doing random things. Australia was quite far from Paris. So yeah.

When they finally landed, the two went to the bakery first and Tom handed her a few of everything. She took her boxes and she took a taxi home. She gave the driver his cash and offered him a box of macaroons. He gladly accepted and she waved goodbye. It was great being able to finally walk. Once she found her key to her home, she unlocked it and found Chloe and Adrien already inside. And she saw Tikki and Plagg just hanging around. She gently walked towards everyone and gave them all big hugs.

Everyone was so happy to see Marinette . Especially Adrien. He finally got to see her full body and he wondered what everyone else would think. She was going to be the hottest looking girl in Paris. She already looked good enough. So this would just make it go up. And she couldn't wait for her return to school.