♡ one

Aerin

"Jagi, what day is it?" I asked Jaehyuk as I continued mixing the batter for the cake.

No one was answering so I called again. "Jagi?"

Still, no one was answering so I turned and saw that Jaehyuk was no longer in the living room.

My eyebrows crossed as I wondered where Jaehyuk is.

But as I continued staring at the living room I thought I saw Asahi sitting on the sofa while smiling at me and gesturing for me to sit down beside him.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, he's gone.

Just a hallucination, after all.

I placed the bowl on top of the island counter before walking around the house to find where Jaehyuk is.

The bedroom was empty and so is the bathroom. So I went to the garage but still he isn't there.

I was about to back inside when I suddenly heard Jaehyuk's giggle. I think it came from the porch.

I walked outside of the garage and I froze in my spot when I saw Jaehyuk standing in the porch while talking to a girl as he held her hand.

What the hell?

I walked up to them and they noticed me.

Jaehyuk quickly pulled his hand away from the girl and did his signature startled pose. "J-jagi? W-what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be insi---"

I cut him off and pointed at the girl he's giggling with. "Who's this?"

The girl scoffed at me and linked her arm around around Jaehyuk's. "Excuse me, I'm his girlfriend, babo. Who are you? What are you doing in his house?"

I exchanged glances between the itchy worm and Jaehyuk and he couldn't seem to look at me.

(Itchy worm in Filipino is called higad 😏)

How dare him even introduce my house to the girl as his house! And then cheat on me?!

I don't feel any pain right now but all I feel is anger.

I slapped Jaehyuk's cheek as hard as I can and the girl squealed. I then turned to the girl and slapped her cheek too.

I pushed Jaehyuk off my porch and yelled, "don't ever show your face to me again!"

I locked the gates and I heard him yell as I walk back into my house. "M-my things! My clothes!"

Arsehole.

I stormed inside the house kicking the sofa, the wall, the counter, the door, until I came to my room and saw Jaehyuk's things.

With a snarling face I collected his things and shoved them roughly into a paper bag. I took a black garbage bag and shoved Jaehyuk's clothes in.

I took the bags into my backyard and threw them into the large garbage bin. I went inside the house and took a few important things.

I came back and poured gasoline on it. I scratched the side of the small box with a match and when it caught fire I threw it inside the big garbage bin.

I smirked as I saw his belongings burn.

The garbage bin didn't burn with Jaehyuk's things, luckily.

I looked up at the sky and realized that it's going to rain a little while later.

The gloomy sky calmed me down a little. But then I felt something missing inside me.

In my peripheral vision I thouht I saw a familiar figure with white dyed hair so I looked. But nothing was there.

I thought I saw Asahi...

I walked back into the house with a frown on my face.

Is this my karma for taking Asahi for granted?