♡ four

Asahi

The moment I closed the door I leaned on it and held my chest as it started aching.

Seeing her face and hearing her voice makes me want her more. I know I shouldn't but she's starting to reach out for me.

Its so hard to move on from her.

Its been a year and I still miss her. She keeps on haunting my memories.

Maybe Jaehyuk dumped her that's why she's now coming back to me again.

I smirked and dragged my feet to the table. I sat down and crossed my arms.

But maybe she still loves me...

"Aish," I took my phone out and dialed Yedam's number.

It took only one ring before he answered.

Now that's a true friend.

"Asahi?" He called.

"Yedam-ah, can you come over?" He asked.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten." He said without hesitation.

"Thanks, Yedami," I smiled.

"No problem, anything for you," he said and then I hung up.

(Too much gay ackk >///<)

I prepared coffee for the both of us while waiting for him.

He arrived early as he did said---in ten minutes---and I watched him breathe through his gloved hands.

"Its really cold outside." He commented while walking up to me.

"Wait, I'll make it warmer," I said before going to the heater and turning the heat up.

A little while later it was a little more warm and Yedam sighed. "Much better."

"Have you ever gone outside? Its freezing." He asked me.

I shook my head and took the cups of coffee and handed him one.

"Woah, thanks, I need this right now." He thanked me and took a sip.

I took a sip too and then he decided to ask, "so, why did you want me to come over here?"

I swallowed the warm liquid down my throat and licked my lips as I thought how to say the words straightforwardly.

"I can't move on from her," I confessed, looking into space.

"Who?" He asked, and then suddenly said, "ah, Yoo Aerin?"

I nodded. "Even hearing her name makes me miss her more."

"Man, its been a year. You really love her, don't you?"

I took another sip of coffee before saying, "but... just earlier, she called me a dozen of times. She even went here and rang my bell twice."

Yedam placed his cup on the table and leaned towards me with a surprised expression. "Really?!"

I nodded.

"And the past few days, she had mail. And you know that my new job is a post man, right?"

He nodded.

I continued, "she was trying to make small talk with me. And her eyes... the way she looks at me. Its like she misses me too."

"Well, I don't like meddling with other people's lives," he said and took a sip of his coffee before talking again. "But since it seems like you're asking me what to do, I'm telling you, she misses you."

What he said made me froze in my spot. It made me thought a lot. But... hmp, Yedam.

I punched his shoulder lightly, "don't kid with me, you know hard it is to move on."

He chuckled then did jazz hands. "No, no, I'm serious. You might consider giving her a chance."

I scoffed at what he said

"A chance to break my heart again?" I then took finished my cup of coffee.

He sighed. "You just said you miss her."

"Yes, I do," I admitted. "But what if I get hurt again?"

He rested hid hand on my shoulder. "Nothing's wrong with trying again. Besides, that's what love is. You try and try until you finally succeed in finding the one."

I bitterly stared at my empty cup.

I do want her back.

I really miss her.

I miss her so much.

♡~♡~♡

A/N: Please don't forget to vote and follow me teumes, thank you for reading! ^0^