.NINETEEN.

JENNIE'S HOUSE
---

"Thank you, again, for these beautiful flowers, Seojun. They smell divine. I will cherish them dearly," Mrs. Kim said and Seojun bowed.

"It's my pleasure, Mrs. Kim. I'm glad you like them. Thank you for dinner, but I should head home soon."

"Of course, of course. But please come again. I've never seen my daughter smile as brightly as she does whenever you're around."

"I'll try my best to visit. Rest well, Mrs. Kim."

"You too, Seojun. And Jennie is upstairs if you want to say goodbye."

Mrs. Kim gave Seojun a small hug before before leaving the kitchen. Seojun had just finished washing the dishes and Jennie had been in her room for a while, but he didn't mind since Kuma and Kai were running around the kitchen.

Seojun sat down and they both ran to him. Kuma licked his face and Kai enjoyed the belly rub Seojun gave.

"Kuma, don't you remember what eomma Jennie told you? I'm off limits. She might be mad at the both of us later," Seojun said to Kuma who licked his face anyway. "Bleh, Kuma did you eat dinner already?"

The sound of a camera clicking went off and Seojun looked up to see Jennie smiling brightly with a Polaroid camera her hand.

"All three of my babies," she said and sat on the floor next to them.

Jennie gave Seojun a kiss on the cheek then Kuma settled into her lap. Jennie was wearing a robe so Seojun held the fabric together so it wouldn't open from Kuma's walking.

Seojun leaned over and gave Jennie a kiss before holding Kai in his lap and kissing his head. Jennie tasted her lips then gave Seojun a look of disgust.

"Did you eat Kuma's food? Why do you taste like that?"

Seojun laughed.

"I think Kuma loves me more than you," he said and Kuma came over to lick Seojun's face again.

"Kuku, what did I say before? Seojun is my boyfriend, mine."

Kuma licked Jennie's face and she didn't look like she enjoyed the feeling. Seojun smiled at her then gave her a little lick on her jaw.

"Baby, it's different when you do it..." she said.

"Not too different," he replied and kissed her lips.

Jennie smiled, making him smile too and the two pull away laughing. Seojun's phone rang and he took it out to see Chaewon calling. He rolled his eyes and put his phone on the counter then sat on the floor again.

"She still has your number? Why can't you block her?"

"She's the daughter of my dad's business partner. I have to attend meetings with them sometimes and-"

"Did you tell them you guys broke up?"

Seojun was quiet for a moment. "No."

"Seriously?" Jennie asked in disappointment.

"I don't need to tell them until our business is settled. My dad would be angry with me if their contract doesn't go through."

"You're still letting him push you around?"

"He's still my dad."

"Is he? Because he doesn't seem to even think of you as a human being," she said and saw the hurt in Seojun's eyes. "Seojun, I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

Seojun looked down and pet Kai who was still in his lap. He pouted and Jennie felt instant regret.

"Seojun..."

He looked at her, but this time, there was no hint of happiness, not even an expression.

"I'm sorry," she said and kissed him but it didn't make him feel any better.

"I should go. I have a meeting..." Seojun stood up and shoved his phone in his pocket. He walked out of the kitchen and Jennie followed him closely.

"Do you have to go?... Seojun?"

He put on his shoes at the front of the house and Jennie stood at the door to block him.

"Are you really going to leave like this?"

Seojun didn't look at her eyes and she felt a pain in her heart. Jennie hugged him but he didn't hug her back.

"Please don't go," she said but it was more of a beg. "I'm sorry for what I said. I worded it wrong."

"You worded it fine. You're even right about it."

"Seojun, I don't want to be. Why do you keep letting him control you like this?"

"It's me or my mum."

He pulled away from the hug. The dogs were running around them again but Seojun tried not to look at them.

"Don't go..." she said and began to pout.

Seojun sighed then took his shoes off and wrapped his arms around Jennie.

"I won't."

She snuggled against his chest and all her pain eased away. Kuma jumped at Jennie and she bent down to kiss both her dogs good night. Even Seojun found himself smiling at her again.

Jennie took Seojun's hand and lead him upstairs to her room. She made sure to keep her dogs out of the room tonight then locked the door behind her.

"I'm sorry..."

Seojun nodded and kissed her lips.

"I know how I can make it up to you," she said awkwardly.

Jennie reached into her pocket and pulled out a contraceptive. He looked at it then back at her, and she became embarrassed. The plan sounded a lot better in her mind.

Seojun took the little package from her hand and put it in his pocket.

"You don't need to make it up," he said and she was a little disappointed. It was then time for the next part of the plan.

"Are you sure?"

Jennie untied her robe, revealing the matching lacy undergarments she wore to seduce him. She took a step closer and watched his eyes panic.

"I really thought you could stay the night with me, but if you're too busy then I guess I can be alone."

Seojun's heart raced as Jennie slid her hands under his shirt to feel the muscles of his chest. Then she pulled his shirt off for him and ran her hands through his hair.

"I'd rather be alone with you," she whispered.

Her body was pressed up against his and hands slipping under the robe to feel the smooth skin around her waist then lower and lower.

"I'm all yours to enjoy."

Seojun gulped.

"That was Lisa's line," he said and she pulled on his hair, knowing he enjoyed it.

"Then what was my line?" she asked.

Seojun took a deep breath through his nose and bit his bottom lip nervously.

"'Ready or not, I'm gon' have you by tonight'."

Jennie smirked then kissed his lips slowly and teased him with her tongue before pulling away too soon.

"Do you still want to go?" she asked against his lips.

•••