9

McGee panicked. Where was Gibbs? He knew his boss wanted to go to Dean, but never what route he was taking.Tim wanted to give himself a head slap.
Of course. He was able to track Gibbs' cell phone. He quickly hacked into his phone.
He was hammering on his keys. Gibbs had an accident on the line connecting the headquarters with his house.

McGee quickly grabbed his car key and raced off. He had to be there before the car blew up. Tim pushed the gas. He got really nauseous while driving, but he quickly congealed.
Only 2 minutes left. He could already see the smoke rising.

McGee had to hurry because the car was about to explode. Gibbs had to get out of there. Slipping, Tim's vehicle came to a halt.
He got out of the car and was about to get to the accident car when he was pushed back by a pressure wave. It tore him off his feet and he covered his head with his arms to protect himself. 

"GIBBS!"

-

When Gibbs awoke, his head ached. He could not see anything, it was too dark. He only heard someone breathing softly. 

"Jack," he whispered. No response. 

"Jack," he said a little louder now. He heard a soft rumbling. 

"Jethro, no! Why are you here?" Her voice sounded faint and was little more than a soft whisper.

"They will use you to make me talk."

She sounded desperate and distraught.
Gibbs moved a little closer to her. He took her in his arms and comforted her. She began to sob. You could do as much to her as you wanted, but she would not talk, but she knew that if anyone hurt Gibbs, she would tell everything she knew. She was desperate. Gibbs gave her a gentle kiss on the parting of the hair. 

Sloane just couldn't take it anymore. She began to cry. She couldn't stand knowing that in a few hours, maybe even minutes, Gibbs would be tortured because of her. What could she do to save him? She would risk her own life to save his.

They had to escape, but how? The room they were in was underground and had no windows. The door was made of insured steel. No chance of escape. Gibbs must have sensed that she was lost in thought. 

"Hey, I love you. We will get through this together. No matter what happens."