👽Mina x fem reader👽

You were working at a small cafe in the middle of the city. Not so many knew about it but it was still good many costumers that returned.

Bakugo and squad were trying to find a new place to get coffee on because, well Bakugo's hot headed temperament had got them all kicked out from the other places.

"Hey guys, what about this?" Kaminari asked and they all nodded

"Sure, why not" they said and went in to see a girl in their age, wearing a maid dress, her h/l h/c hair was tied up in a high ponytail, and her e/c eyes shined in happiness when they walked in.

"Welcome! What can I get you?" She asked in a sweet voice and the team ordered what they wanted.

"Alright, feel free to take a table and you get your drinks soon," she said and went behind a door that led to the kitchen.

"Hey, Mina? You okay girl?" Sero asked and the pink haired girl looked at her friends

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine" she said and glanced at the girl that was now serving other tables. The squad smirked

"Oh, you're into her," Kirishima and Kaminari said in unison and Mina hushed them down.

"Shut up guys. I just meet her"

"So? Ever heard of love at sight?"

"That's only happening to you," She told Sero that looked offended

"Hey! I'm very happy with my mi amor. And she's happy with me" Bakugo and Mina facepalmed.

"Here are your orders," the girl said and sat the different drinks at each person.

"And here's yours, hope it tastes good, now excuse me," she said and made her way to the cashier desk. Mina followed her every move with her gaze while the guys smirked at the alien girl.

~ A little while later ~

"Stop it guys, hey—" Kaminari and Bakugo were pushing Mina towards the cashier desk "Talk to her damnit" Bakugo mumbled and you looked up to see Mina standing in front of you.

"Need any help?" She asked sweetly and Mina blushed a bit while glaring at it at her friends.

"Hi umm..." she looked at her name brick and smiled a bit, now knowing her name

"L/n-san"

"Oh, please, call me Y/n"

"I'm Asshido Minkwa—" she then realized... she fucked up her own name.

"I-I mean, I'm Ashido Mina!" He tried to save himself and Y/n laughed, trying to hold it in but it was impossible

"I'm so sorry, I can't— haha~" she laughed and Mina laughed with her

"I-It's nice to meet you Y/n"

"It's nice to meet you too, hehe Asshido," she said teasingly and Mina rubbed the back of her neck as she smiled at Y/n's adorable laughing state.
================
Words: 469