|Rules|

Make sure you read the rules carefully.

For participants

⭕ You must follow Thepremiere

⭕ No bullying, bribing or impolite acts.

⭕ English stories only.

⭕ Your story must've at least 3 chapters excluding prologue (except for short stories). If you don't have prologue for your story. It's alright.

⭕ You cannot enter more than two books and both of them should be in separate genres.

⭕ Add this book to your public reading list as well as to your library.

⭕ The password for participants is your favourite novel (in and out of Wattpad)

⭕ You cannot withdraw your entry once you're accepted.

⭕ If you apply to be a judge as well as a participant, you will not be able to judge the genre you entered as participant.

⭕ An announcement on your message board.

⭕ You must follow your judge when announced.

Benefits - reads for your story.

For judges

⭕ A judge will only have to read the first five chapters of the assigned books.

⭕If you apply to be a judge as well as a participant, you wouldn't be able to judge the genre you entered as participant.

⭕You must follow Thepremiere

⭕No bullying, bribing or impolite acts.

⭕Add this book to your published reading list as well as to your library.

⭕ You must be willing to judge atleast three books

⭕Password for judge is your favourite author (in and out of Wattpad)

Benefits - Follows from the participants.

Good luck!