CHAPTER-21❤🌟

( Normal Chapter Today No Party  Heheh Kyuki I Am Planning Some Romance in My Way👀❤)

Sidharth was Sitting on His Office and On His Couch and 3 Idiots Standing with there head bow down.

Sidharth was Continuously Tapping his  foot on Floor Because Tension was increasing by each Passing second.

FLASHBACK:

As Shehnaaz Enter The College He Saw A Group Of Boys walking Towards Her.

All Were Wearing Some Mask and enter Inside the Practice Hall and Shehnaaz to went inside For Practice.

She Thought maybe they are wearing mask as a prop for there Performance.

She Ignore them and Walk ahead In Attitude But Someone Caught Her wrist And Pull Her.

Boy: U Look Hot Baby Girl But Stay Away from him.He is Not The One U Thinking About.

Digging his nails on her wrist and She hissed and There Enter a Girl with full Attitude and They all Rush out of The Hall.

Shehnaaz Was Numb Stay away from whom who was he what the Fuck is Happening.

Girl: Hey U Ok?

Shehnaaz was Shocked because no girl talk to her ever since she is here And she smile and Nodded in yes.

Girl Forwarded Her Hand and Shehnaaz Shake her hand with her.

Girl: Hey My Name is Natasha.

Shehnaaz: My Name is Shehnaaz.

(AGAR NHI SMJHE NATASHA KON TOH DUR FITTE MUH)

Girl: Sweet Name Babe.

Shehnaaz Nodded with a blush and Natasha took her hand and Took her to Canteen.

FLASHBACK OVER.

Sidharth: Who Were They Find Them

Sidharth tone was Harsh and  All Gasp Together and Ran out of His cabin Leaving rohan there to Handle the situation.

Rohan: Boy They have Guts To Stay her to Say That She should stay away from you .

Sidharth: That's The Fucking Problem They are Getting on my nervers now.

He stood up and walk Towards rohan and Rohan still thinking about them.

Sidharth: Rohan Find it Out (in a cold tone)

Rohan can sense the tension and Nodded in yes and Went out.

Sidharth's POV:

It's about Her Saftey He Already Sent a Well Trained Girl to Take care of Her Safety But He Can't Trust Anyone.

This world is crucial and She is So Soft for this crucial world Ahh I Need To Go Out Now.

I Got an Idea Why Not to Take My Girl For Some Outing.She will Jump In Excitement for sure.

The mere thought of her smile Give me peace What are u Doing to Me Shehnaaz.

I Took My Phone and I Pad and Walk out and Call Natasha.

Natasha Informed Me That My Baby is Not Taking Part in fest anymore and She is Upset.

I asked her to Take Her and Come near  the College Gate.

POV Ends.

Shehnaaz was Upset Because She Can't Take Part in Dancing Because While Practicing Her Leg Got  Hurt and she didn't tell anyone.