Chapter-45♥️😈

Doctor thought to confront Rohan instead of Sidharth Because This Time Sidharth Can Rip Her Head off.

All are Well Aware of Sidharth's temper issues and Now That He Is Messed Up Emotionally So It's Better To Tell Rohan.

Doctor Came Out And Sidharth Look at Her with Poker Face Making her gulp hard.

Doctor: Mmm These are Some Medicine and Yaa Don't Let Her Bath Tell Her Wounds Get Perfectly Healed.

Sidharth ran inside His Room and Doctor Stopped Rohan.

Doctor:Listen I Didn't Said About One Thing But U Guys Need to know about it.

Rohan: What It Is Doctor.

Doctor: Several Amount Of Drugs have been injected Inside her and That Too High Number of Dose.

Rohan Anger with Now On Another Level Because Never He Thought That They Can Go Down To Such A Level.

Rohan: Hmm

Doctor: See I Have Suggested Some Medicine But If She Still Faints or Vomit U Need to Bring Her Hospital for better Treatment.

Rohan: We May Not Need That.

Doctor Was confused But Nodded In Yes and left from there with Natasha.

Rohan Very Well Know About Drugs and How To Deal with such issues.

(Banda Mera Pro hai Lagi smjh Aage padho🤧🤣)

Rohan Left From There To Confront Maya About Drugs and All.

Sidharth Was Sitting and Crassing Her Hairs Because These 4-5 Days Where the worst day of his and her life both.

Getting Up He Closed The Curtains and On The Night Lights and Kiss her forehead and Came Out.

He went Down Where Rohan was Sitting and Sat Beside Him.

Rohan: Varun First Aid La.

Varun Ran Towards the Kitchen Area Muching His Cake and Brought First Aid Kit.

Sidharth was Numb Because Finally What He Didn't Wanted All Happened together.

Shehnaaz Was Now Aware of His Dark Past and Also The Secrets He Was Hidding From Her.

Like The question was Will She Love Him After Knowing All These Secrets and All.

His Heart Was Beating Fast and Fast Because Know That He is Love He Don't Want Her to Leave him.

Obviously Her Choice Either to Accept His Love or Not But She Can Go Away From him.

He Decided To Give some time and Space to her and Will Answer All Her Questions.

Because All U Need Is Loyality And Truth of All The Well beings Happened With You To Live a Perfect Healthy Realtionship.

He was So Lost in His Thoughts That Rohan Bandaged All His Wounds and Got Up.

Rohan: She Needs Extra Care Boss.

Sidharth Just Nodded Helplessly.

Rohan: Natasha Take Some Fruits and Juice And Made Her eat Okay.

She Nodded in Yes but Sidharth Stood up.

Sidharth: No Until and Unless I am Here I will Only Take Care of Her Understood.

All Nodded In Yes Because All Know How Stubborn Opps Possesive He is.

Sidharth Took The Plate and Juice From Her Hand and Walk Up To Make Her feed.

He Enter Inside The Room and Saw Her Wincing and Crying in Pain.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz....

He Ran Towards her and Made Her Lay Back.

Shehnaaz: Woh Phir Se Aaye Ge Aur Han Woh Phir se aaye ge.

She Hug Him Getting up and Cried In Pain For Doing that.

Sidharth: Stop Acting Like Wonder Women Baby.

Shehnaaz: Nahi Woh Aaye ga Aur Le Jaye Ge Please Kuch karo.

Sid- No Baby They Won't Come Here U ar Safe Now.

Shehnaaz: Lekin woh

Sid: Naazzzz (in a stern voice)

Shehnaaz Glare at him but He made A Cute Face To Ignore Her Glare.

Shehnaaz: Sidhartthhhhhhhhh

His Heart Miss a beat Uff How Much He Missed Her Damnn The way She Say Sidharth is the Best Thing He Can Hear From her mouth.

Sidharth: Han Mera Bacha.

Shehnaaz: Woh Phir Se Aaye ge Na

Now Sidharth Was About To Cry Like Wtf They Did To Such apure soul.

Shehnaaz: Woh Aaye Ge Aur Le Jaye Ge Tumse du........

That's it He Smashed His lips with Her because He Can't Take it now.

He Can't Bear That She will Go Away From Him No One Can Take Her Away.

Dominating He Was Chewing Her lower lips and His One Hand grab her hairs to pull her more close.

Shehnaaz was taken aback But He very Welly Diverted Her Mind.

Shehnaaz was Trying Match His Intensity But Fail Very Badly Because It was Her 2nd Kiss and That Toh He is Too Dominating.

He Broke The Kiss When She was About To Loss Her Breathe.

Shehnaaz Hissed in Pain and Sidharth Smile Seeing her swollen Lips .

Shehnaaz: Dard Ho Raha Mujhe.

She Complained Like a Baby🥺♥️

Sidharth: Kaha Mera Jaan.

Shehnaaz pointed Her Finger towards her heart and Sidharth Closed He eyes unable to take the Pain.

He Never Expected That She will Tell about this pain.

Shehnaaz: Kitne Marks De diye Mujhe woh Bhi Apne Gande Hatho se.

She said touching Her necks and Arms which where bandaged By doctor.

Sidharth: Mein Hu Bacha Saare Dard Mein Thik Kar Du Ga.

He Went Closs Near Her Lips and Keep His Hand on her heart.

Sidharth: Yaha Ke Bhi.

Aur Kissing Her Neck and Said :

Yaha ke Bhi.

She Moan Softly Because Damn His Kiss Touch Her Neck Buliding Desires Inside Her.

Promo:

Merko Comments Kaam Mile Toh Mein Kyu Jaldi Update Karu Na Bhula Dunga Stream Ho rha Na Comments Aa rhe Uffooo.

Merko Gussa Aa Rha ab😒 So Stream Bhula Dunga And Do Comment Mein next Part Raat mein Du gi.

Romance In The Air Liking It?

__________________________________________

Do Comment and Vote Guys Follow me To On Wattpad and Instagram too❤️