CHAPTER-23❤😈

Author's POV😉:

Here I Enter the Hall All Decorated with lights and Few Balck and Red Balloons.

I Was Wearing A Cute Red Dress and Rohan came and Grab My Hand Like A Gentleman and I Genuinely Smile Looking at Him.

He Took me To a Corner and Hold My waist and Look deep into My Eyes.

"U Look Beautiful " Rohan Said In a Husky Voice and I Blushed A Bit and Varun's Voice Interrupted Us.

Varun: Hey There

Me: Hey My Name is Shriya

Rohan was shooting daggers on him and I Smile at His Possessiveness.

(HUH ALL THE MAFIAS ARE OVER POSSESSIVE Here 🤣)

POV END.

Sidharth: Enjoy Your Eve and Grab Your Partner Tightly (with a Wink)

All Girls Try To Cling on Him but Thanks To His Bodyguards for Managing It.

Sidharth was Walking Towards Shehnaaz when A Guy Approached Shehnaaz and he Clenched His Fist.

Boy: Wanna Have a Dance With Me.

The Boy Try To Hold Her Hand and Shehnaaz saw Him Getting Red in Anger.

Shehnaaz jerk his hand away and Natasha walk Seeing Sidharth Looking at her.

He again Holded her waist and Pull Her Towards Him.

Boy: Let's Just Dance Nothing Else.

Sidharth Took Steps Towards her in anger and Shehnaaz made a Puppy Face.

Sidharth: Better Choose Someone Else Jerk...She is Mine.(He Roar Like a Lion)

Sidharth Hold His hand and Remove It From Her waist and Hit Him Hard on His Face.

Sidharth: Never Try To Mess With Whats Mine.

Punch

" Run If U Want To Go Home on Your Legs"

He Ran From There But Varun Caught Him and Took him Somewhere Without Letting anyone else Know.

Sidharth look at Shehnaaz Who was Looking At Him with Puppy Eyes.

Grabbing Her By Waist and Pulling Her Towards Him...He Tug Her hairs near her ear.

Sidharth: U Really Test My Patience Baby.

He dug his Face in Her neck and Everyone was Shocked Seeing them and Try Not to look at them and Enjoy the night.

Sidharth: U Look Damn Hot I Don't Know If I will Be able to Control Tonight or not.

His Honest Confession Made her hit his chest and He Plant a Soft kiss on her neck and Held Her Hand.

Sidharth: Let's Have Dance Mera Bacha.

Shehnaaz: Han Jii

Lights Were Dim and He took Her At The Corner For There Romantic Dance.

Rohan And Shriya Was Talking Together and He was Just Killing Everyone with His Looks Who was Gawking At Me.

Shriya: U Better have ask Them Out For a Date If U Wanted to Stare them whole night today.

Rohan: No Darling Ok Leave Let's Dance.

Alex was Busy Romancing with Natasha at a Corner and me and Rohan at Another corner.