𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝟮

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

2 years later
January

"You brushed your teeth?" I yawned opening the medicine cabinet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You brushed your teeth?" I yawned opening the medicine cabinet.

"Mmhm." Dula nodded rubbing his eyes sitting on the toilet waiting for me.

I opened the pill bottle taking two pills out and passed it to him.

"Hmm." I gave him a water bottle and watched as he took the pills and downed the water.

Last year I took him to the doctors to get diagnosed and he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and was put on this medicine called Latuda.

The first week he got it he flushed it down the toilet so now I have to watch him and make sure he actually take it.

A fucking child.

He stood up stretching then wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"You got work today?" He swayed us side to side looking in the mirror.

I worked at a daycare since I dropped out of college.

I attended LSU when I graduated high school but dropped out 2 months later when I became pregnant, dropping out was kind of pointless because I ended up losing the baby at 6 months.

I try not to dwell on that cause it was 2 years ago.

"No, did you wake Chloe up?"

"Yeah but she probably went back to sleep." He Unwrapped his arms yawning and looking in the mirror.

"Eww you didn't brush your teeth stank mouth." I scrunched my face up and he sucked his teeth.

"Yes I did." He mugged me and I laughed.

"No you didn't." I laughed and he shook his head looking at his arm.

"Hand me a band aid." He pointed to the cabinet under the sink and I bent down opening it.

"Mane move." I sucked my teeth pushing him off me as he dry humped me.

"I'm fucking the clitoris!" He laughed and I shook my head and handed him the band-aid.

"What you doing today?" I yawned walking out the bathroom scratching my head.

ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें