Part 8

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

Excuse any mistakes

"Put that pussy on me, you better put that pussy on me

"Put that pussy on me, you better put that pussy on me." I danced making me a samitch.

When I was done I peeked in me and NuNu room seeing she was still sleep.

"BLATTTT." I yelled opening the front door and walking out.

"They hollering one gun two gun he shot who son!" I sung with food in my mouth as I got in the car.

"Damn it's cold as a bitch in here." I scrunched my face up turning the heat on and the radio.

"Oh shit." I nodded sitting my sandwich in my lap.

"I WAS WALKING IN THE RAIN WITH MY TIMBS ON STEPPING OVER PUDDLES FULL OF PAIN!" I sung along to the song then connected my phone to the Bluetooth making the radio go off.

I was about to play a song but got a text from A'mirrah.

A'mirrah
Today 2:34 pm

Dula?
2:34 pm

¿
2:34 pm

Tryna come over😏
2:34 pm

Nah I'm str8
2:36 pm

Ightttt
2:36 pm

"I WAS BLIND WHEN IT CROSSED ME!" I looked around then pulled off heading to meek house.

_______

"Fine baby daddy to be in—what the fuck." My jaw dropped seeing India laying on Dee shoulder sleep.

"We all was shook too." Meek shook his head looking at them.

"Hell nah son." I busted out laughing.

"Dee wake up mane." I shook them.

"What bitch." He mugged me as India started to wake up.

"I'm telling durk on you son, you got my nigga out here making love songs and shit, whole time you out here fucking on a nigga name deeangjlo." I shook my head laughing making India suck her teeth.

"Bitch shut up she wanted to fuck with a real killer." Dee mugged me.

"Durk is a real killer." Manny laughed.