𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

"Doyoung-ah~" hyunsuk called affectionately.

"Yes hyung~" doyoung replied in a similar manner, teasing him.

"Haha so cute" hyunsuk said as he rubbed doyoung's newly dyed red hair.

"Want to play fifa?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Sure hyung~"

Soon they started playing FIFA and hyunsuk won in the end. Doyoung made a pouting face which hyunsuk found adorable.

"As a penalty, how about you dry my laundry? Our dryer is broken you know"

"Okey okey that's not too bad." Doyoung said as he got up. Just then mashiho walks into the room.

"Ya mashiho" hyunsuk called. "Wanna play with me?"

"Sure" he replied. "What about doyoung?"

"He has to carry out his penalty" hyunsuk teased as he looked at doyoung, sticking out his tongue and smiling.

Hyunsuk had always treated doyoung dearly. He would always baby doyoung and play around with him (A/N: yall naughty ass readers better not get any ideas. My baby doyoungs still a minor ). Doyoung and hyunsuk joined YG at the same time, hyunsuk would often display his affection for doyoung and was really close to him. This made doyoung rather possessive of him. As if all the love hyunsuk provided was meant to be for him.

As doyoung dried hyunsuk's clothes on the hanger, he heard laughing. He turned around to see mashiho and hyunsuk getting along pretty well. Mashiho kept rubbing and bumping with hyunsuk's shoulder playfully, making doyoung made jealous. Without realizing, doyoung hit one of the stands of the hanger, making it collapse with a bang. The problem was, mashiho was way more adorable. Doyoung felt that he was no match for mashiho. Everyone found mashi adorable. And hyunsuk was no exception. It made doyoung feel less special to hyunsuk.

"Woah woah woah" hyunsuk said, looking back. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah dont worry the hanger fell."

Doyoung regretted saying that because hyunsuk quickly got back to paying attention to mashiho.

Soon they all had to eat dinner together. Usually they just ate separately but today was their beginning of their holiday.

Doyoung made sure to sit right beside hyunsuk so mashiho wouldn't get a chance. But instead mashiho sat beside doyoung. So it was hyunsuk, doyoung then mashiho.

"Ya doyoung can you pass me the ketchup" hyunsuk asked, pointing. Mashiho quickly grabbed it and gave it to hyunsuk.

"Aw thank you~" hyunsuk said in his baby tone that he used whenever he spoke with mashiho or doyoung.

Doyoung aggressively shoved his chicken in his mouth.

"Haha~ kiyowo~" hyunsuk said, rubbing doyoung's hair affectionately. "Calm down It wont run away hahaha"

Feeling him being affectionate towards him, doyoung let it go instead of holding a grudge.