𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Doyoung and hyunsuk decided to hang out together one of the days during the holiday. They went to itaewon as hyunsuk drove them there.

"Hyung what do you wanna do first?" Doyoung asked.

"Let's watch some busking events." He replied.

They walked over to a bunch of groups covering different songs, and, both being two of the best dancers in treasure alongside mashiho, analyzed and took inspiration from their dance moves.

"Let's go eat" doyoung suggested, as they walked over to one of the Italian restaurants and had pizza and pasta.

"Wah we should come more often this tastes amazing." Doyoung said. He extended his arm gesturing him feeding hyunsuk, as he gave hyunsuk a bite of his 4-sliced pizza slice.

"This is really good. Have some of this." Hyunsuk did the same except with pasta.

Doyoung eating his pasta reminded hyunsuk of a baby bunny and he immediately smiled lovingly at his adorable dongsaeng. "Cute" he thought.

"Yeah let's do some shopping." Hyunsuk suggested.

"Ohh good idea."

Both were called the fashionistas of treasure and this was one of the reasons they loved each other so much. They were extremely alike.

As the walked over, hyunsuk started talking.

"Let's buy something for junkyu too." He said. "He is so handsome but it's all gone to waste because of his terrible fashion sense. If I looked like him I would dress up everyday."

"Junkyu hyung is of course very handsome but so are you, Hyunsuk-hyung." Doyoung complimented. "You have a lot of charisma and passion for music and this is why you perform so well on stage and have such great stage presence. Your fashion sense also hits pretty different so all in all you are very handsome. And I'm not the only one to think so. All our fans think so too. I've read their comments."

"Aww my little adorable dongsaeng is trying to motivate me~" hyunsuk replied rubbing doyoung's hair, clearly touched. "No seriously I am very thankful to you. This is why I always hang around with you. Not because you compliment me but because you always encourage and help me when I feel down. We also get along pretty well. And I would be lying if I said I became all this confident without your help."

"Well I'm glad you find me helpful" doyoung said, putting his arm around hyunsuk's neck.

Soon they finished their shopping after 2 hours or so.

"I'm exhausted." Doyoung sighed, reaching their car. "But at the same time, I feel really relaxed, compared to when we constantly practise for 10 hours or so."

As they drove away, hyunsuk looked to his right to notice doyoung fallen asleep.

"He must have been really tired" hyunsuk said looking at his precious doyoung lovingly and smiling.

Soon they reach the parking lot of their dorms' apartment.

"Doyoung-ah~" Hyunsuk whispered. "We are here."

Doyoung didnt budge, but instead slept silently like a little sleeping bunny.

At this hyunsuk couldnt hold back his love for doyoung anymore. He often teased doyoung by pretending to kiss his cheek. But this time he did it for real. Doyoung was too adorable to resist, without even trying. He was forever hyunsuk's precious baby.

Hyunsuk slightly shakes doyoung to wake him up

Doyoung slowly wakes up to find a smiling hyunsuk looking at him.

"Oh we're here." Doyoung said. What hyunsuk didnt know is that doyoung woke up seconds before hyunsuk gave him a peck on the cheek. Doyoung gets out of the car, smiling.

Hyunsuk may show affection to all the members. He may treat them all with care. But doyoung was an exception. He received more love and affection from hyunsuk than any other member did. And doyoung knew this. Doyoung knew hyunsuk really loves him.