𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 (𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥)

Doyoung and hyunsuk won the coupons to the fancy restaurant since they guessed their manito (each other)  correctly.

They both went to a restaurant located near the han river at the top floor, giving them the best view.

"Yahh we guessed each other as our manitos correctly" doyoing started, sipping his water. "This is what they call destiny."

Hyunsuk laughed. "So we're soul mates?"

"Beyond that, I should say." Doyoung replied, being his flirty self.

Hyunsuk laughed at doyoung being his usual self.

Soon enough the food came along.

"Wah this is really good." Doyoung praised. "Want some?" He asked, as he extended his spoon fork with pasta on it, gesturing him feeding hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk bends forward and eats it.

"Yeah it really is." He agreed. "And this one is for my cute little dongsaeng whom I absolutely adore."

He said as he did the same, except he had steak on his fork.

After they finished up, they both stood up to leave.

"Leaving like this would be boring." Doyoung said. "Let's take a couple's picture."

"Sure" he replied. They stood next to each other.

"Why are you so close?" Hyunsuk asked, laughing.

"Because we are a couple." He replied, smugly.

"Are we, now?" Hyunsuk said, playfully and not taking doyoung seriously, as usual.

They head back home together.

"Wah I really enjoyed." Doyoung said sighing. "Let's do it again."

"Yeah it really was fun." Hyunsuk replied, smiling.