𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

Soon they had to film an episode for treasure map. This time they had to choose a partner and give them a gift, in honour of Christmas. They had to be one's Manito.

"Okay so heres how this is going to go." Jaehyuk began, as the MC. "Each one of you, including us MCs, will choose a name randomly from this box. So everyone will have one partner they will be giving a gift of their choice to, and one whom they will be receiving from."

"One by one let's start!!" Jihoon, the 2nd MC, said. "Oh and after two days when you gave your gifts ready, everyone will open the gift they received and they have to guess who it's from. If they guess it right, you get a coupon to a fancy restaurant."

"Now THATS got me pumped up" haruto said, clicking his knuckles.

First hyunsuk went. He chose a chit randomly and opened it. "Doyoung"

"Wow I got doyoung!" He said, excitedly and satisfied, to the camera.

After a few members it was doyoung's turn.

He chose a chit.

"Hyunsuk" he said out loud, happily.

After 2 days, they all gathered together again and slowly started opening their presents. Soon it was junkyu's turn.

"Ahh a koala plushie" he said, impressed. "I think I know who it is already."

"Are you sure? Don't be hasty" asahi suggested.

"Nope I'm 100 percent sure." Junkyu confirmed proudly. "Its doyoung."

Doyoung looked at junkyu surprised, as if he guessed it right.

"Its you right???" He asked, excitedly.

"Hehe" doyoung laughed cutely and extended his arm for a bro-pull and hugged junkyu, giving him a pat on the back.

While this was happening, a very jealous and upset hyunsuk was suppressing his jealousy. He wanted doyoung to have picked his gift.

Soon it was doyoung's turn.

"This..." he began, as he pulled out a black bucket hat with a translucent heart shape on the front, along with chains that resembled the chains used to lock bicycles to poles."wah I actually really like this. Someone who knows my type of fashion..." he looked up and scanned the members.

"Its hyunsuk hyung." He said, smirking as he looked towards hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk looked up and pursed his lips.

"HAHAHAH ITS DEFINITELY HIM" doyoung laughed.

Lastly, hyunsuk opened his present. It was a pillow shaped like a pig and a football Jersey.

"Someone really knows how to pick out gifts. I'm impressed and touched." He looked around at everyone. "Doyoung. Hes really good at picking out gifts. I think he gave me this."

At first hyunsuk was discouraged and really upset when junkyu thought doyoung was his manito. But when doyoung chose hyunsuk to be his manito, hyunsuk gained confidence.

"Oh what's this?!" Jeongwoo exclaimed. "Two people have claimed doyoung as their manito??"

"Well well would you look at that..." yoshi said.

"Someones popular" Junghwan teased.

"What you're witnessing here, is a 1 on 1 match between two rivals, fighting for the love of doyoung." Yedam announced, imitating a commenter on a sports show.

Hyunsuk and junkyu stared at each other, jokingly, as if they really were rivals. Although hyunsuk did actually think of him as a rival, while doyoung was there trying to calm them down.

"The results are..." jaehyuk started.

"Doyoung and hyunsuk!!" Jihoon finished.

"Yes doyoung and hyunsuk were each other's manito and they both guessed it correctly." Jaehyuk said, clapping.

Hyunsuk and doyoung look at each other, smiles growing on their faces, as they hugged each other tightly and hyunsuk kissed him on the cheek like always.

"Woah woah woah woah woah" jeongwoo panicked.

"Well we'll end this here." Jihoon quickly wrapped up.