chapter 1

Authors note: i just want to put a quick disclamer that this storyline wont be exactly like the Harry potter series nor will I try. I don't own most of the characters and this is just a fan fiction. Another disclamer is that there is language and sexual actions written. You have been warned in case there is a problem and dont understand the storyline.

Thank you for reading this fan fiction and I hope you enjoy!

~·~

"Father, why do you insist on me going to hogwarts? I'm already learning so much from mother, it's pointless going to a school with a bunch of mudbloods around and having to see so many wretched creatures." I said trying to catch up to my father's pace.

"it could be a good opportunity for you until the day comes." father exclaimed looking at me with those brown baggy eyes, finally stopping and holding to my shoulders.

"I understand that much, but why must I go with him of all people, father? You know I don't exactly get along with him and you know that. No matter how much you try to make me like him. I agreed to the marriage but why go this far!"

" I thought you liked being with Draco, and besides he already attends Hogwarts, so it will be easier to get to know people, make friends sweetie." mother rambled on trying to hold back tears for the hundredth time.

No matter how much I try and understand, it's impossible to see how my mother can be with someone like father. They are the complete opposites from each other.

Mother is sweet, emotional, and kind. She has a voice of a soft angel, and always knows what to say.

Father on the other hand is always looking for power, he doesn't talk much and is very private. I can't remember the last time he has shown emotion. His voice is deep, scary almost.

Maybe that's why people fear him, but deep down i know that's not the reason people fear him. His past always following him.

Now that i think about it, if it wasn't for mother that calmed him down of his hunger for power, i think he would end up completely crazy. Although it did take time for him to stop that hunger. So many lives that could've been saved. Some people, or more like someone, could've had parents.

But that's in the past. Right now is not the time to worry about that. I'm about to go on the train to Hogwarts, but there is someone whom I'm forced to go with... Draco Malfoy.

The Malfoys have always been close to my parents, leading me to be forced to hang out with draco ever since I could remember.I don't exactly hate him or anything, more like I didn't want to be reminded of those horrible feelings like butterflies or something in my stomach.

I was going to start in my 3rd year in Hogwarts, I tried to go in my first year but due to me being a riddle and father being... well... father, i didn't attend and instead studied at home with mother.

"Ready to go scarlet." As soon as I heard that voice I knew that it was none other than Draco malfoy.

"Ready as I'll ever be. Ferret." I responded sarcastically, giving him a slight smirk.

Draco always hated me calling him a ferret because of his white ice blond hair. He rolled his eyes and greeted my parents. "Mr. and Mrs. riddle we must get going or me and tiny will miss the train."

he knew i hated the name tiny since i have always been shorter than him, but that didn't stop me from making him carry my luggage since he should be a "gentleman" as his father insisted.

"Goodbye mother. Goodbye father.'' I said, giving them both hugs. "You sure you're not forgetting anything. I can always bring it to you?" mother stuttered, worrying and practically about to cry a whole ocean.