Chapter 7

Author's Note: Okay, the next two chapters run pretty heavy on the BDSM, but that's what the werewolf genre is all about right? Enjoy...lol.

Chapter 7

There's something very arousing about the sight of a man's muscles as he is being whipped. I didn't feel this way simply because a man in the past had betrayed me. Surely, any woman in her right mind would agree with me. I had my guard do the flogging because I wanted to see Alix's face as he enjoyed my punishment.

His fists tensed around the rope with each lash that struck his backside. He was hanging onto the restraints as though for dear life, as though he was a drowning man, and each wave of pain led him to sink a little more under the waters. He started out with his legs spaced firmly apart, a powerful stance, one of an beast who refused to submit. I enjoyed watching his legs slowly come together, and then finally, his knees gave out, and he hung from the ceiling like a rag doll.

The metal whip cut into his bare, well-muscled back with every stroke. By the time I told the guard to stop, it had left twenty-five cuts into Alix's beautiful backside. The blood had started to ooze out of the cuts and trickle down his heaving, tanned skin. I had lied about the whip being made of pure silver. It was metal but it was an alloy that would cut him but would not take him weeks to heal from.

After all, if Alix died from the punishment, I would be in trouble with that devil who still expected payment for my freedom.

I reached out and took Alix's stubbly chin in my hand. His skin was wet with sweat. He kept his face turned downwards so that I would not see his suffering. I liked how, even now, he tried to maintain a small measure of his masculine pride. He smirked at me even as I saw his teeth were stained with blood. Oh, he had clenched his teeth so hard that his gums were bleeding. Either that or he bit his cheek while trying not to moan.

"Beg for mercy," I whispered into his ear. He was trembling with pain now. His pain was delicious to me, as was his humiliation. I felt a small measure of comfort that I was making his suffer as Julong deserved to suffer. Alix's breathes warmed my cheek as he panted in and out. He did not utter a word. Instead, I saw his lips curl back in a smile. He didn't even open his eyes to look at me when he responded.

"You will be the one to beg, my lady," he whispered back into my ear so that the guards could not hear. "I-I have decided to claim you as my own."

I laughed so hard that I nearly showed my true self. I immediately pulled my hands back and clutched my heart like he had said something terrible and shocking to me.

"The animal, he dares to disrespect me just because I am a woman."

"Oh, my lady, Lan-ru exclaimed as she jumped up and down with glee. "You must show him who his master is."

I could tell my maid was enjoying this. She liked seeing the slave being brought to his knees. I wondered if she would enjoy this more if I told the guards to strip Alix naked before continuing with the whipping. After all, why reserve the fun for his back when there was so much more of him to explore with that lash?

As I glanced at Lan-ru's mischievous eyes, I decided not to proceed with that humiliation. No, I would reserve that sight for myself alone.

"Get out, all of you," I ordered the servants. When they hesitated, I stormed over to the guard and snatched the whip from him. "I'm going to punish this scoundrel personally. When it is done, I don't want him to boast that it was a guard that gave him these scars but that it was a delicate, high-born flower with porcelain skin and dainty hands."

After some reluctance, the servants grudgingly left the room. Alix seemed to take no notice that we were now alone. He was too busy suffering from the pain of his bleeding and bruised backside. I had seen cuts of ground beef at the butcher that looked less mangled than Alex's flesh. Yet, I knew that his Lycan powers could make him whole again. It was not just my desire to punish him for being male but it was also my curiosity about his ability to heal.

I approached Alix again, and this time I undid the rope that held his pants up. I was disappointed to see that he was flaccid now. I supposed even poor Alix, the beast king, had his limits when the punishment was no longer arousing but excruciating. I leaned into Alex's sweaty body and caressed his cock with my spare hand.

"Did you come on to my maid?" I whispered in Alix's ear. He moaned and arched his pelvis back as though my touch was as painful to him as the cuts in his back. He could pretend to be repulsed by me, but his body still thought otherwise. His cock stiffened in my hand as though it held no ill feelings toward me for the damage I inflicted on its owner. It grew long and hard once more.

"I didn't," Alix whispered, finally opening his eyes a slit. "I swear. I would rather mount a female camel."

I chuckled at that. "If you lie to me, I'll cut off your manhood."

"Then I'm sorry that I will have to disappoint because I have never lied to you."

"Oh?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow. He sounded mighty cocky for a man who was completely to my mercy. "Why should I believe you? And you dare speak to me in that tone? Perhaps, another twenty-five lashes will teach you to speak to me with a little more decorum."

Alix chucked at me. He threw his head back and moaned like he was about to come in my hand. "Yeah, stroke me a little harder right there, before you go."

I threw his organ out of my hand so hard it slapped against his right thigh. He was right about coming. I saw a streak of semen drip from his cock down his thigh. Yes, he was turned on. That was a fact that he clearly wasn't lying about. I left and readied the whip. He really did need to be taught some manners. I stood a yard behind him and aimed the whip for his buttocks. My aim was horrible, and I hit him squarely on the upper thigh instead. He howled in pain at that even though he had taken the punishment from the guards with muted deference.

"Stop," he moaned as I readied my whip again. "Stop it, Selene."

"What?" I demanded as I marched up to his face. I grabbed him by the chin, but he was laughing again, this time while grimacing at the same time. I could tell by the way he was writhing in pain that I had done a little more damage than I had anticipated. The lash had hit him in the thigh but had also grazed his beautiful cock. Oh, poor boy, he was going to have a hard time thinking inappropriate thoughts about his mistress in the weeks to come.

"How do you know my name?"

"Because I marked you." Alix laughed and coughed a mouthful of blood in my face. "When we kissed in the courtyard. You're mine forever. As my mate."