8

dior : pop smoke
'when it rains, it pours'

-a week later- sunday-

today was sunday so we were allowed to have a day off. i slept in and when i woke up jess was with kairi so i laid in bed for a little longer. i went on my phone for a bit before getting dressed.

"morning" jess smiled as she walked through the door.

"ugh its you" i said rolling my eyes as a joke.

"oh sorry were you hoping it was aiden?"

"stfu i hate you"

"you dont hate aiden though" she smirked and i flipped her off.

id rather her talk about aiden than have her sussing out me and mattia. shes also a mcknight and she was with me through everything they did to us so i know shed be so mad if she found out what we were doing. im mad too but at the same time, there's something about him that makes him the most annoying person ever but also fun to hang around with. like he's rude as fuck but his kisses make up for it. i still hate him for being a polibio but what we're doing right now is wrong but so thrilling. theres an adrenaline rush when we run off to steal kisses in private and when we're being rude to each other and he cant handle it anymore so he kisses me. when we just lay together in the tower its kind of nice. hes an asshole but a charming one.

"you bringing kairi in here today?" i asked changing the subject.

"yea is that okay"

"yeah im going out to the field have fun"  i laughed and made my way to the tower.

i got to there and sat on my pillow and took out my book. i read for 30 minutes until the door opened and mattia walked in.

"hey" he smiled as he sat down next to me.

"hm" i said as i was really into the book.

suddenly he grabbed the book from my hands and threw it onto the shelf.

"MATTIA FUCK YOU" i yelled in annoyance.

"it's a boring book, i did you a favour" he replied.

"i hate you so much" i whined.

"yeah i hate you too come here" he laughed.

he pulled me into his lap and leaned down and kissed me but i didnt kiss him back so he pulled away and looked at me.

"im not kissing you, i was so close to finishing that chapter" i said and he rolled his eyes.

"if you finish it now will you not read for the rest of the day" he asked.

"fine" i said and he smiled.

i got off his lap and picked up my book and sat with my back agianst the wall and started reading again. mattia went on his phone and then after a couple minutes he laid his head on my lap while i read.

"are you done yettt" he complained after almost an hour.

"i may have started the next chapter" i smiled.