It's not over yet

(Max woke up)

(She was standing next to the lighthouse with Chloe and Rachel)

Chloe: "Oh my god! Max you're awake!"

(She hugged her)

Rachel: "What happened? You totally passed out."

Max: "I wish I knew. But..I do know..I have to make a decision soon. A major one. We all do."

Chloe: "Fuck that. We gotta save the town. Come on Max. You can rewind all this shit can't you?"

Max: "No I...this isn't going to be easy..but I think..in order to prevent all of these horrible things from happening..we...we need.."

Rachel: "Chloe needs to choose between us."

Chloe: "What? No. We're all staying together. The three of us. Remember? We're a trio now."

Max: "No Chloe..you can't keep us both. What'll happen is there'll be two timelines. One of them you can be with Rachel...only I'll be..and the other you and I can be together but...Rachel.."

Chloe: "No! No way. I'm not..gonna sacrifice either one of you. I love you both so much!"

(She hugged them both for a long moment)

Chloe: "Max..I can't make this choice.."

(Max put her hands on Chloe's shoulders and gave her a determined look)

Max: "No Chloe...you're the only one who can."

(Chloe looked back and forth between Max and Rachel for a very long moment)

(Timeline 1)

Max: "Chloe come on! We're gonna be late."

Chloe: "Okay Max. I'm Hella ready."

(They took each other's hands and ran up to the sunset as it set over Arcadia Bay)

Chloe: "I can't believe it's been 3 years. Time..goes by so fast. Life is...normal..somehow."

Max: "After everything we've been through...normal doesn't seem so bad."

(They shared a kiss as the lighthouse shone it's light over the ocean)

(Timeline 2)

Rachel: "Hold still."

Chloe: "Ow! Hey. I said I wanted a pirate tattoo not whatever that is!"

(Rachel had given her a tattoo of Frank with a can of beans)

Rachel: "Hashtag never forget."

Chloe: "You are so dead."

Rachel: "Yeah? How dead?"

Chloe: "Hella dead."

(And mirrored across both timelines, Chloe Price kissed the two loves of her life...knowing that while the three of them couldn't be all together anymore..the universe had found peace..and she could still be happy)