Chapter 1 Pilot

Runaan and Lain had been friends since they were 5. Runaan is in line as Pirate King after his father dies, he has been on the ship months at a time and sometimes bring Lain with him. Lain lives in the town with his father and mother, they never really ask anything new from Lain, and Lain hopes one day he will find a partner that will love him until he dies, and not a rearrange marriage to be married to a girl he never met. That's until one day he found a teal/orange scale at the beach and it changed everything...

"So are you coming with us or are you staying with your parents?" Runaan asked as loading a box of supplies onto the ship. " I don't know, but guess who will be my wife in 5 years?"
" who?" Runaan said as he sits on the decks with lain and starring at the blue ocean.
" Eliza " Lain said with a laugh.
" Are you kidding?!?! She is the worst person you can ever meet and she had a BIG crush on you for years and now her wish is granted!" Runaan said with a big grin on his face and putting a arm around Lains shoulder as a ( good luck thing). " I want to come with you and find new discoveries, but I'm forever stuck on this land and with Eliza."  Lain said as he kicks the water. "You can stay with me if you want and you don't have to stay here or you can stay and suffer." Runaan said as he was getting up from his edge of the deck.

" when do you leave? " Lain said turning to face his friend , who was heading to the café
across the street. "3-4. So you have 7 hours to know whether or not to go with us to Rose Wind land." And with that Lain jolted up and heading home.

( At Lains house )

Lain ran all the way to his home in the town and steps on the steps of the front door, before he opens the door he thinks before opening the door and with that he walked inside his house and there he saw his mother and father dancing and laughing. He disited to walk to his room, but he was stoped by his father.
"And where do you think your going, son?" Lains father asked with his wife in his arms. "Packing to go to Rose Wind land with Runaan." Lain said walking to his room. He opened the door to his room he packed books he traded with other books at the library and haven't read them yet, he packed him some clothes to wear, and he grabbed the scale he found at the beach. He stood in the middle of the room starring at the scale, that he didn't even here his parents coming in.

" Lain, I know you hate us and forcing you to get married, but I just don't want you to fell like your alone when you go home and no one is there to greet you." His mother said looking at her son in the eyes, he can tell his mother loves him.

(At the decks)

Runaan stares at the ocean in front of him wondering if there's more in the oceans, but then he saw something leaping out of the ocean like a dolphin, but it was purple. Runaan stared hard at the ocean and Lain comes up from behind him and puts his arm around is head in a knuckle sandwich laughing.
" So I can see that they let you come?" Runaan said putting his hair in a ponytail, "yah well mom did not so much my dad." Lain said looking back at his home hoping to see his father but instead he sees his mother waving and heading back into the house that he will never see again.
" You boys ready?" They both turned around to see Runaan's father standing there with a smile on his face. " Someone's happy" lain said walking to him. "I'm sorry that your parents are forcing you to get married at a young age, son" Runaan's farther puts a hand on Lains shoulder as symphony. "It's fine" lain said with a small smile.
" well you boys are going to be on deck tomorrow we will be in coral surface waters and that means mermaids will be seen!" Lain and Runaan looked at each other and smiled.
The three walked to the ship and headed out Lain loved the ships they remind him of freedom.

Ethari and Tiadrin:

Ethari and Tiadrin had been friends since the age of 6 they were left to grow up on their own in the ocean. Ethari has a tail of purple scales to his fins and black arm raps with swirls on is face, neck, shoulders, and arms to his hands. Tiadrin had teal and orange scales with a navy blue rap on her chest. Their scales are incredible rare that hunters had been killing ocean citizens for years so they are forced into hiding. They live in a reck ship and made that their home.

One day until they swam to far from home.

9-19-2020