Chapter 2: Going to the land for the first time.

Tiadrin was known as the rebel and Ethari was known as a nice person. It was morning, Tiadrin stretched and looked over at Ethari, who was still sleeping, Tiadrin stared and said " Aww he looks so peaceful in his sleep....... I hate it! WAKE UP!!!!" As she threw a pillow at his head, he bolts his head up with wide eyes and looked over at Tiadrin laughing her head off. " Oh you think that's funny don't you!?!" Ethari said with a pillow in his hands, " well to me it is 'cause I get a laugh!" Tiadrin said as she swims over and gives him a hug, he hugged her back and they both want to go around swim for the day so that's what happened.
An hour later......

Ethari and Tiadrin had been swimming to reefs after reefs and seeing other mermaids then they ran into someone they didn't really wanted to see..... Aaravos.
" Well will you look at that my favorite people in the whole wide world!" He said with a grin. Aaravos was the most annoying person you can meet: his skin was covered in star-like scales, with a dark purple tone, with long white hair rested on his lower back. His fins were very pretty they were the color of a gold-yellow like the sun.
Ethari and Aaravos used to date but Aaravos was so rude and disrespectful toward Tiadrin, that she felt like she didn't matter anymore. Ethari death glares Aaravos, who was grin ear to ear. "What do you want?! Of all places why here?!?!" Tiadrin said with her arms crossed over her navy blue top tied in the back.
"I just wanted to tell you guys that the land people are not sailing if you want to go to the surface!" Aaravos said with his arms behind his head. "And why would we listen to anything you have to say?" Ethari said holding his necklace in his hand.
" Because I know you two love to travel and see the sun, donut, pizza, or whatever that big yellow orb is in the sky people say it's the most beautiful thing in the world." Aaravos said as he was heading upwards.
" Can we come?" Tiadrin said as she looks at Aaravos and Ethari.
"Sure but I'm not stopping if you two get lost" Aaravos said as he starts swimming. "Where are we going to?" Ethari said as he and Tiadrin swim fast to catch up with him.
"CORAL SURFACE WATERS!!!" Aaravos said as he looks at them both with a big smile on his face.
"WAIT-ARE YOU SAYING WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE LAND?!?!" Ethari and Tiadrin said at the same time. "No well, that's the next stop I just need to get to the land so I can get something." Aaravos said pointing straight forward.

As the three of them swim to the top of the waters, they've seen so many sea creatures out and about like Corala, a tropical fish who hates the dark, Octopus's, Els, Sharks, etc. Tiadrin has never seen so many people out at this time of day. I guess being afraid isn't a thing anymore Tiadrin thought as they all were getting closer to the top.
(3 hours later)

Tiadrin, Ethari, and Aaravos arrived at the land were ships and people were located. "You guys can stay here and I'll go to the land" Aaravos said as he leaves "and how are going to get legs?" Tiadrin ask looking at the people on land and Aaravos. "With magic of course" Aaravos said as he heads to the land when he got up on one of the decks his tail turned into two legs, he stood up, bowed, and walked away."show off" Ethari said as he looked around and noticed a very cute boy looking over at the docks, the boy had on a shirt that has a very low V neck that looked like it ended at his belt, a sleeveless blue coat with fabric loops around his arms, dark brown pants with a brown belt, high boots, and his hair was very long.
"Oooooh, isn't he cute and your type!" Tiadrin said looking up at Ethari, who was now blushing, "what are you talking about?!?! Your crazy." Ethari said looking away from his friend, who was grinning ear to ear.
Aaravos sneaked up on Tiadrin and Ethari from behind and landed a hand on Tiadrins shoulder and soon enough Tiadrin grabbed his arm and did a twist and all you can see is a yellow tail going straight up in the air and soon enough a BIG splash hit Ethari right on his head. All three of them made a loud sound that some of the pirates looked over at the ocean to see what was going on, but it was a close call for Aaravos, Ethari, and Tiadrin they were able to escape without being seen.
(Runaan)
I was about to get on the ship when I heared a loud sound behind me, but when I turned around there was nothing, but a purple scaled trail above the surface of the water.

Hi it's me sorry I haven't updated in like two months was working on some ideas for other stories!!! But I do want to give you all a heads up that this will have slow updates!! Have a good day!!! Bye!!