EPISODE 6

The next morning, the chirping of the birds woke up Prachi. She opened her eyes to feel something heavy on her head. She looked up and the most beautiful sight greeted her eyes. Ranbir was sleeping with his head on hers.

"He looks so cute even while sleeping, as if a God has descended to earth. How I wish we were more than friends." Prachi thought.

Suddenly, Ranbir moved a bit and Prachi closed her eyes immediately. Ranbir woke up and saw an angel sleeping on his shoulder.

"How can someone be so beautiful even while sleeping? O God, please make us more than friends." he prayed.

Not wanting to loose the moment, he too closed his eyes once more and kept his head on Prachi's once again.

On the other hand, Aryan woke up to see a very beautiful Shahana sleeping. He felt their entangled hands and a wave of comfort passed through him. He knew that an unknow bond existed between them which bound them together. He felt complete at that time. He thanked God for bringing her as the moonlight in his dark life. His eyes caught the sight of the diary clutched in Shahana's hand. He freed it from her grip and was deciding whether to read it or not. 

"Should I read it? May be I should read it, then I can know the cause of her unhappiness and help her." he wondered. "NO. I will not read it. It will make her uncomfortable and she will tell me her problems herself when she feels so. Even she didn't force me yesterday. I will wait for her to tell me." he decided.

He kept her diary aside and was trying to move Shahana's head to his other shoulder as his shoulder was aching a bit. This movement woke Shahana up.

"I'm extremely sorry for disturbing your sleep. You can go to sleep again if you want." he apologized.

"There is no need of that. I am awake now. You should have woken me earlier if your hand was paining." Shahana said.

"It's nothing much. I can do at least this much for you, after all I am your bf." he smiled.

"WHAT?" her eyes widened.

"Don't get me wrong, I meant Best Friend." he explained.

"Oh. But then also, you must be suffering from lot of pain." she was worried for him.

"I am absolutely fine." he lied.

He tried to move his move his hand to show he was fine, which he was not and and "OWCH" involuntary escaped from his mouth.

"Are you done with your antics now? Sit quietly. I know what to do." she rolled her eyes.

She then searched in her bag and took out a balm from it. She poured a bit of it on Aryan's shoulder and began massaging it gently with her hands. A soft breeze was blowing which made Sahana's hair flutter. A stray tendril of her hair was disturbing her. Aryan who was lost in her noticed it and tucked it behind her ears. While doing so, his fingers accidentally touched her skin. This made Shahana shiver a bit. This did not go unnoticed by Aryan and he smiled a bit by the knowing the effect he had on her. After a while, Shahana was done.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked softly.

"Wonderful. Your fingers have magic yaar." he praised.

"Thank you" 

The bus came to a stop and the principal announced that they have reached the spot. All of the, got down from the bus and began inspecting their surrounding. It was a picturesque place with a lake on one side and mountains and forests in the other three sides. There were tents set up for them. 

"Good morning everyone

"Good morning everyone. Hope you like the spot. We will go for a trekking trip today. Before that I want everyone to follow the rules which I will say. " the principal ordered.

"Rule 1- Everyone will strictly abide by the reporting time.

Rule 2- No one will wander into the forest alone as there are wild animals.

Rule 3- You will have to work in the groups which we will make. 

Rule 4- You can not request to change your group.

Rule 5- Follow all the above rules and enjoy your trip.

That's all students. You can choose your tents now and be ready within an hour."

Prachi and Sahana chose a tent and went inside and their romeos intentionally chose the tent next to theirs. 

In Rhea and Dimpy's tent:

"Come with me Dimpy. We will go to the stupid principal" Rhea said.

"Why?" Dimpy asked.

"To request him to keep me, you, Prachi and Shahana in same group during trekking." she explained.

"With them! WHY?" Dimpy was horrified.

"Use your brain dear." Rhea smirked suggestively.

"OH! You have a plan! But the rule........." Dimpy understood Rhea's motives.

"Don't worry. Rhea Mehra is a good actress." she bragged.

Everyone was ready within an hour. Ranbir's and Aryan's eyes were searching for their respective ladies. Finally they found them, but the sight before their eyes left their mouths hanging open in surprise.