Author's Note & FAQs

Author's Note:

[OCT. 9, 2020] First chapter has been published.

F A Q s

When is it going to be published?
First chapter will be published in October 2020.

Why did it take you so long to write Nero and Derek's story?
It wasn't the right time to write their story. I wanted Nero and Derek's story to be beautiful, and it took a long time to plan their story and how it would go. Additionally, since Derek is Russian, I have to find someone who could speak Russian and help me with it.

Are the old characters going to return in this book?
At some point, yes. The characters from the previous books will be here, but only for a short time. This is Nero and Derek's story, and the other people have their own lives now.

Do you speak Russian?
I certainly do not. Though, I'd love to learn someday, but I've heard this language is hard to learn.

I thought Derek and Nero has been in a relationship since Accidentally Loving My Step-father, what has changed?
Derek and Nero have a complicated relationship. They might have admitted that they were together since Book 2, but as you know, Nero has a lot to deal with, and I don't think that he's liking the changes happening in his life. This book is being written, so we can take a look what has been going on between these two boys.

How many chapters does this book have?
This is just a short story of Derek and Nero. More or less, the story will have 14-16 chapters, with words playing around 40,000-55,000.

Do I need to read all the books from Mister Series to understand this story?
No, you really don't need to. This is basically a different story and can be read as standalone. Although there are small references from the previous books, but I say that it isn't that important. This is Nero and Derek's story, and it will focus solely on them.