▪︎tired

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
( chapter i )

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎( chapter i )

"don't touch me."

[2019; 12:55 am]

[2019; 12:55 am]

"am i asking for a lot? is defending me is such a burden? am i a burden for you chanyeol?"

niko softly asked, her voice breaking at the end of the sentence. a drunk blush and tears that were dangerously close of traveling freely on niko's cheeks was cynically making her look ethereal in chanyeol's eyes.

chanyeol move uncomfortably on the couch before looking at the woman who was on the floor, heel sitting in front of him with her cheek resting on his knee, "you're drunk niko, why don't you go and rest?" he quietly asked her taking her face with both of his hands.

the said woman took her lover's hand off her face and stand up with a predominantly frown on her features, "i stayed quiet when you let that mc made fun of me, i stayed quiet when you wouldn't defend me when your own fans threatened my life and throw to left to right how much they hated me, but now-" she let out a sob and covered her face with both of her hands.

"-i'm tired yeol. i'm so fucking tired of you not even trying to defend me." she said against her hands, her voice being almost inaudible.

the man stand up and try to hug niko just to be received with a gentle push of her part, "don't touch me." niko said taking a step back fully looking at him with her bloodshot eyes.

"i think we should break up."

venus!
just a short chapter for today that i'm later editing :D hope you enjoy it!

song inspiration: cellophane from my baby fka twigs

question of the day!
would you stop listening a group/artist because of the fandom?

personally, i wouldn't do it. if you unstan because of the fandom you weren't actually for the music (also kinda show u take it too seriously😭).