15. BRAN CASTLE !! 😳😳

" Rashmi : mein kutto ke muh nahi lagti 
Sidharth Shukla : To phir arhaan keh muh kaise lagti ho .....?? 😎😎😎"

- savage king 

( Guys kurta Pujama is 2 million more away or i should say less then 2 million......... please keep streaming ❣❣ )

....................................................

Shehnaaz and qiran were all set to do the project , and for that she need to take out the book which she got from he library . She put her hand inside the bad to take out the book but she only find her course books inside , she again checked but didn't find the book .

" where's the book ?? " she said , and looked at qiran for answers . She gave a mereko kya malum wala look to her , and got busy in her work . 😰😰

" aree mene andar hi toh rakhi thi aise kaise gayab ho gayi " she placed her bag on the desk , and took every book out of it ( i also do the same thing when i didn't find a book which i need at that time ) . she asked qiran whether she misplaced it , or forgot at home .

" how would i know ? mein thodi tere ghar rehti hu hoga ghar mein shayad , puch mahi ya preeti ko . "  she agreed , and took out her phone from the pocket . She called on Mahi's phone , but preeti picked the call . 😔😔

" hello ? " she said before going out of the class , and others looked at her weirdly as if she did some crime on spot .

" hello " she instantly recognized preeti's voice .

" preeti baccha mahi kaha par hai ?? unhe phone do please . 🙏🙏 "  she asked preeti to hand over the phone to mahi di as she has some important thing to discuss over .

" oh! mahi di ha woh toh bahar gayi hai or mereko phone khelne ke liye diya hai .......ha aati hi hogi thodi der mein " she cursed her luck , and got more worried thinking about the book.

" amm ek kaam karo darling woh book check karo ki ghar mein hai ki " she asked her to check the whole house whether she by mistake forgot at home .

" konsi book ?? " she remembered now that she never told them about the vampire book .

" baby ek na ahh muh par khoon wale aadmi ka chehra hoga book ke upar "  🤣🤣😅😅 she tried to explain the innocent soul who was not at all innocent .

" oh! u mean vampires ! 😁😁 toh sidha bolo na didi "  she said shocking sana as she never expected such a innocent soul to be aware of vampires .

( haha aaj kal ke baccho ko badi knowledge hoti hai jaan ) 

" ha baby wahi ja jake dekh aa " she sighed , and roamed around the corridor to find sidharth talking with some female staff who is looking at him with lust basically trying to seduce him . 😤😤

" oh! toh bhai sahab ka yeh kaam chal raha hai class chod kar yaha der ishqiyaan ladhayi ja rahi hai 😤😤😣😣 " she looked at them specially at the girl staff who is ogling on sidharth , and our sexy boy wasn't aware of it , firstly , the girl's doings and secondly, the sherawali mata standing at far watching them sneakily . 🤤🤤

( hayee sana bhai sahab nahi hai tumhare sahab hai hehe )

" badi close close nahi khel rahi yeh " she thought but preeti connects to the phone bringing her back to reality . She turned back to talk to her .